Leondre+Jade=Couple

Sara's POV:

After bossing the boys around me and Reece had to get back to mine ASAP, as Leo and Jade were having their talk, me and Reece where to act as their councillors.

Leo arrived first looking scruffy, he even had stubble which I thought would be impossible for him to grow, "Leo hi" I greeted him, giving him a hug which he returned, "is she here" he asked weary eyed, "no thankfully, we need to clean you up back to old Leo, Reece go quickly to yours and get some nice casual clothes, you can shower and shave here" I said looking him up and down and then at Reece, "sure, do you need a razor" "no I've got some here" I said pulling at Leondre's clothes, "why do you need them" he smirked, giggling under his breath, "you should know you've been there" I smiled at him, "what the fuck happened whilst I was gone" Leo stood in shock, "nothing" Reece giggled, "obviously it did, Reece discovered he's a lino licker and not a rug muncher, YOU SHAGGED" He smirked, "yes but more to the point Lino licker" Sara questioned, "have you never heard that saying" Leo furrowed his brow, "no" I shook my head at Reece who smiled giggling under his breath again.

After Leo was cleaned up Reece did his hair and I helped him with the razor, I felt he didn't shave to often, "there gorgeous Leondre is back" I smiled at him, there was then a knock at the door, "and just in time it seems" Reece smiled before heading downstairs, "listen keep cool we'll interrogate her, just tell her how you feel, we know you love her, by the way, despite the fact she's, roughly, 10 weeks along theres still no sign, appart from passing out a lot, of her being pregnant, I mean she is pregnant she went the doctors and everything, but yeah she still looks super hot" I nodded, smiling at him as I touched up his look, "well it doesn't matter to me anymore, I love her either way" Leondre said looking in the mirror, "she's downstairs" Reece said peeping his head in, "okay come on Leo one step at a time" I said taking his hand and leading him downstairs.

Jade stood as we walked in, anger filling her face, "what on earth is he doing here" she growled, Leondre just looked down full of sorrow, "listen Jade sit down, we're gonna get you through this just hear Leondre out" Reece said calmly hoping his approach to her will affect her, "eugh fine" she grumbled sitting on the sofa her back slightly arched over, Leondre was quiet, as I sat him next to me and Reece sat next to Jade, me and Reece then looked at our partners and got up and swapped places, I mean Leondre is his best friend, Jade is mine.

"well..." Jade looked at Leondre harshly.

"oh um... Yeah I needed to tell you, b-before its to late, I mean I look at you now and you haven't changed one bit, you still look beautiful, and I know when I found out you were pregnant I handled it in the completely wrong way, it was shock and Reece can back me up on how I deal with shock, basically not very well, but then I thought about it, it couldn't be to bad, I mean Sara's mum managed and she was single, her dad left as soon as he found out, I don't want to be that guy, I want to stand by you-""I'll stand by you" Reece began singing we all just glared at him, then he stopped,

"Leondre I'm hearing you, I think it would be best if you stuck around" Jade nodded, "I'll do more than stick around, I love you Jade, I want to be with you" Leondre said before moving next to Jade, "I love you to" Jade smiled before kissing him, "anyways Sara turned out better than fine" Leondre smiled at me, I just slightly smiled back, "yeah Sara's the best" Reece said cuddling me from behind, "literally you to are just the cutest couple" Jade smiled, "Jade, I'm with James" I smirked, "still, you two are just perfect for each other-" "she's right, besides you shagged so all would be fine" Leondre giggled, "wait you did it, and I wasn't there" Jade almost yelled, me and Reece just looked at each other and laughed. Perfect couple. Pfft. Just best friends.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (bit of a filler) outfits out when computer starts working x

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara xx
Love stereo kicks/the bæs x