3 Till Morning...

Reece's POV: 

I walked to the garage at 10 to 3 with my guitar in its case, the strap over my shoulder, by the time I got there Sara and Jade where just locking up and handing the keys to the manager, "Sara" I called from the entrance waving to her, she looked at me smiled and waved back, Jade smiled at her whilst saying something to her, I couldn't quite make it out.

Finally she walked towards me after saying goodbye to Jade, "you ready" I smiled, "yeah sure come on" she said walking with me.

When we reached Sara's. Which didn't take long. she just said she was nipping upstairs to get changed so she told me to make myself comfortable in the front room.

Sara's POV: 

After getting changed I went back downstairs, I popped my head in cautiously looking at Reece who was playing his guitar and singing 'I see fire by ed sheeran' I loved the song and knew it as it was the theme song for one of my favourite films. 'The Hobbit'. He was really good which made me 10 times more scared to play for him, "oh hey come in just practicing" he blushed slightly when he saw me listening, "how much of that did you hear?" he questioned as I sat on the floor in front of him, "the chorus" I nodded, "oh right so you heard me singing then" he looked down in embarrassment, "yeah, you are REALLY good" I completely over exaggerated the really, but he was amazing, "thanks I'm glad you thinks so" he said smiling a little awkwardly, "and I mean your so good you need to get your ass on YouTube or X Factor or somet cos I think you'd do really well professionally" we both laughed, "you really think I'm X Factor material" he finally made reasonable eye contact, "its a million yeses from me" I smiled cheekily at the awful attempt at a joke, "well I've got to wait until I'm old enough I'm a year younger than you, I'm only 15" he huffed and joined me on the floor, "nope you don't" I said popping the 'p', "you need to be 16" his eyebrows were raised, "nope they've lowered the age to 14 and they're still taking audition forms" I smiled really hoping he'd take the chance, "really, well, you know what I'll do it" Reece smiled, "well lets ring your dad first" I giggled excitedly.

After phoning Reece's dad he agreed to it, and also told his dad where he was and that he was fine, so I grabbed my laptop and went onto the X Factor website, we filled in the application form and it was done, Reece was entered in the competition.

Reece looked away and exhaled heavily, "don't worry I'm sure you'll do amazing, I believe in you" I said pointing at him, "thanks" he smiled still looking nervous, "so what song are you gonna do" I asked still feeling really excited, "I dunno, hey I was supposed to be here to hear you sing" Reece pointed at me, "sorry" I said pouting and giving him puppy dog eyes, "go get your guitar and lets hear you sing Beautiful life" Reece demanded smiling.

I sat in front of Reece with my Guitar in hand prepared to sing, I felt like crying I was so nervous, "look its fine, I'm not judging you, I just want to hear you sing" Reece said putting his hand on my shoulder, reassuring me, I nodded, "1...2...3...4...."

At the end of the song Reece looked at me, his mouth wide open, "I know it was awful" I hid my face in my hands, "you are the biggest liar" "what" I looked up at him, "you told me you couldn't sing" Reese glared at me, "I can't" I shook my head, "first question A. since when was that bad singing B. why did you lie and C. are you ticklish" I tilted my head a little confused, "My answers are, since always, I didn't and come again" I questioned, "Sara are you ticklish" Reece glared at me, "yes very why" I looked at him very confused, "if you say you can't sing again I will tickle you until you've lost your laugh, you are so good, stop putting yourself down" I sighed, "but I have to, I think its true" I huffed, "what's true" he asked, "that I can't sing" Reece looked at me with his eyebrows raised, then he pounced on me, an loud laughing would have been heard next door, "Reece don't Imma wee stahhp" I cried out, "well tell me your a good singer then" he said as he hovered on all fours above me, "look I think you're a good singer but I'm awful compared to you" I said quietly, I didn't need my voice any higher as our noses where almost touching, "just tell me your a good singer" his voice was almost at a whisper, I could feel some sort of intimacy level rising, "I'm a good singer" I whispered but loudly, glancing quickly at his pink lips which he quickly licked making them look softer, "good" he nodded a little his voice at the same low level as mine, he just stayed there staring into my eyes, I felt his warm breath against mine.