Monday...

Reece's POV:

I woke from the nudging of Sara, "come on we need to get you to The x factor house before 7 and its 6 now" she groaned lifting herself out from under the covers, "but we've got an hour" I complained, "yeah and I wanna go StarBucks on the way" she said as I heard clanging of coat hangers, "come on up" she said rolling me over and throwing her clothes down on the end of The bed, "no you stay here in bed with me I like that idea" I said pulling her down to fall on top of me, she giggled childishly, and then looked into my eyes, "the boys will kill you" she muttered, "I don't mind just stay here" I mumbled as pulled her close so she straddled over me, we were forehead on forehead and nose nuzzling, "Re-eece" she moaned attempting to get up but me stopping her, "Sa-ara" I moaned mocking her, "eugh fine" she huffed, flopping next to me, "good now cuddle time" I said wrapping my arms around her and kissing her head, "see that's nice" he chuckled, "I think I prefer Starbucks" She said mumbling into my chest, "don't lie Sara you love my cuddles and you know it" I said proudly, "I never said I didn't like your cuddles I said I prefer Starbucks" she chuckled, "fine then" I said pushing her away jokingly, "come on we need to leave ASAP" she said getting up and leaving with her clothes, "Sa-ara get changed here pleeeeeeaaaaase" I begged, "nah, you didn't get up" she shook her head before skipping out.

We arrived at the house with a Starbucks each, Sara had some Chocolatey thing which was cold whilst I settled with a hot Chocolate, we had fake names on our cups mine was, Egburt Dooley whilst Sara's was Garina Bibby, don't ask.

"Its 5 past Reece your late" Lily said jokingly, "sorry" I muttered, "hey Sara, did you get him up" she questioned, "yes actually I did the lazy doosh" she chuckled, "Haha well the boys are still in bed so if your quiet you can go up there, Miriam and Chris are bed sharing, they look adorable" Lily smiled in awe, "we will thank Lil's" I smiled at her before dragging her silently upstairs, "come on" I whispered opening the door, to reveal six sleeping boys and a sound asleep Miriam who was cuddled in Chris' arms, "naww" Sara smiled, "how do we get on your bunk without waking the low lier up" Sara said pointing to Barclay who was asleep below, "just be quiet I'll go first" I said climbing the ladder onto my bunk, "oh god" Sara moaned as I lay down quietly, "hurry up" I whispered, gesturing for her to come up quickly, she climbed up and held my hands as she clambered over me, "Reece" she giggled quietly as I pulled her onto me, "what" I said quietly smiling, "just stay like this" I muttered holding onto her hips so she couldn't roll next to me, "Reece I'll crush you" she giggled, "no you won't stay there" I smirked, "fine" she smirked resting her head on my chest, I stroked her hair gently. She soon fell asleep.

"Reece we need to go" James poked me whispering, "oh right, Sara" I mumbled tapping her shoulder, "just leave her she'll be fine" James nodded, "well tell Lily to tell her we're at rehearsals" I said quietly, "sure just hurry" James said hopping off. There was no one else in the room, Sara groaned slightly as I rolled her over and gently placed the cover over her, "shh shh" I whispered, I then climbed down and left, "Fleur Sara's in our room can I trust you to look after her" I said as I walked past Fleur,."yeah sure no Probs" she smiled happily, "thanks" I said before jogging off.

Sara's POV:

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, finding myself alone in the boys room, I looked at The clock which read, '10 O'clock' thankfully it was still morning. I yawned once more before hopping off the bed and stretching my muscles. "They went to rehearsals" Fleur said as soon as I walked out, "Thanks" I smiled at her, "no worries."

When I arrived at rehearsals all the boys clapped, "did you sleep well" Reece asked kissing my cheek, "better when you were there" I smiled kissing him back, "So what song have they picked for you" I asked sitting next to Louis, I promised I'd help again, "Run we're so happy" Casey smiled, "oh Yeessss, if you sing it even better than last time you'll be even more amazing" I smiled, "exactly I'm so glad its this song boys I know you'll bring it" Louis smiled, "well they'd better I giggled.

After rehearsals I went home and Reece after losing a battle was staying in the X Factor house. Miriam was back in mine. I checked my twitter and found people saying...

'@SaraJonesxx only hangs with the @StereoKicks boys for the attention lets be honest she's Probably slept with them all. #uglyattentionseekingwhore'

I sat confused, where did this come from, just haters, I can live with haters.

Bit of a filler but hope you enjoyed it x

How rude? Baaad haterrs x

Please Vote and Comment x

Love Sara x
Love Stereo Kicks xx