Where Them Girls at...

1 Month Later...
Sara's POV:

Reece hadn't come out of hospital yet but he looked a hell of a lot better. I spent most of the time sat by his bedside, we just talked. What we would call our kids and stuff like that. Which by the way our top three girl names are, Kaylnn, Abbigail and Bella-Rose also our top three boys names are; Oliver, Angus and Tyler. Just a conversion that came up.

But now I was going out with the boys Leo, Jade, their daughter and Miriam plus the other girls. We where going out as a late celebration of Casey's 20th. It was being held at a rented club and although Reece wasn't going I would at least be happy and have a good time with Casey and the boys.

I wore a short one shoulder black sequin dress matching earrings and a ring with some simple black heels and I held a small clutch (in picture).

"Come on you'll have a great time" James said ushering me out of the house, "is caitlin coming" I asked as I handed him the keys so he could lock up, "yeah she's meeting us there now come on move that fine ass into the taxi" James said as we walked to the taxi. If you hadn't noticed me and James were taking a taxi as even though James has passed his test he still hasn't been granted permission to drive on the road yet.

I gazed out the window daydreaming when James put his hand over mine, I looked at him, "hey... Reece is fine. He'll be out of that hospital soon and although his cast won't come off his arm for two weeks you'll be back to normal" James smiled at me, "thanks I'm just thinking about the talk we had in the hospital" I chuckled, "what talk?" James asked curiously, "y'know the future talk. I feel like I'm going to let him down. Something will happen and the future we talked about could never happen" I sighed, "look Sara. You and Reece will be together even if something happens. I know that" James said as the taxi pulled to a stop, "thanks James" I smiled kissing his cheek and then getting out.

We walked in the club being greeted by everyone. It was good with no strangers just us friends plus Jade and Leondre hadn't met most of the boys girlfriends, and I hadn't spoke to Miriam for a while so maybe she has a news update. I heard something was going on with her and Chris. "Sara we need to tell you something" Chris said pulling me aside with Miriam, "what!? What is it?" I said excitedly, "we're moving in together" Miriam squealed excitedly, "oh my gosh I'm so happy for you guys, so it'll just be Casey and Jake in that house" I nodded, "No actually Casey and Jake are moving in with Barclay and James to fill that house so we're living in the band house" Chris explained smiling from ear to ear, "Ooooooohhh I'm so happy for you guys" I said hugging them both.

I sat at the bar. Every so often turning looking as everyone danced and had a good time with their partners, Becky wasn't around as she was off on a date with James McVey. Oh I didn't mention that they hit it off on tour. Leondre was with Jade dancing with baby Reese in his arms, the music wasn't to loud either. The stage just had a radio on it in the corner. James and Caitlin were messing about being funny as usual, I noticed Casey had his pants round his ankles at one point because James and Caitlin worked as a team to pull them down and give him birthday digs.

I downed a shot and worked my hardest to hold my tears back. I was feeling far to emotional. My mood lightened as the song 'Where them girls at' by David guetta began to play. I love that song. I turned my head slightly huffing as no one stood by the door. But a glimpse of blonde hair caused me to turn my head quickly back, he shrugged at me and smiled, he wore a white shirt and black skinny jeans his red cast supported by a sling left exposed. I smiled from ear to ear. He walked over and I got up, walking to him and grabbing his shirt kissing his lips passionately, we didn't fully part just enough so the end of our noses touched, "so... Does this mean your out" I muttered, "yeah... My stuff is back at home and everything, I can't wait to lie in bed with you again" he smiled, "I know. Its been lonely without you" I said biting my bottom lip and smiling, "plus I've not seen you naked in over two months so y'know I'm kinda desperate" he smiled causing me to chuckle and kiss him again, "I've missed this" he muttered, "yeah... Me too" I agreed, "our goddaughter is right over there can we go see her" Reece asked looking over to Leondre and Jade who were now sat down, "yeah sure" I smiled as he held my hand with the 'uncasted' arm, we walked over and pulled up two chairs, "Hey" we smiled at them, "Hiya, we were gonna go soon" Leondre huffed looking quite tired, "yeah we understand. We came to see Reese" Reece said looking in the baby carrier, at the baby who still looked wide awake, "sure. This is the first time she's seen her god parents together" Leondre smiled, "tell ya what. She's bloody exhausting, didn't sleep much last night. She doesn't actually cry that much its just I'm worried an eagle might take her or something" me and Reece chuckled slightly, "well... If you want we'll look after her" Reece offered, "you would do that" Jade suddenly perked up, "yeah. I mean if you two wanna rest we'll take her for-" "a week sound good" Leondre smiled, "yeah sure we'll take her off your hands for a week" Reece chuckled, "thanks so much guys, is it ok if your week starts tomorrow" Jade smiled, "yeah sure. We don't mind" I smiled looking at Reece who agreed, "we'll be round at yours for ten ok" Leondre said and Reece confirmed it.

When me and Reece finally went home we sat on the sofa together and huffed, "theres a letter here for you" Reece said leaning over and grabbing a letter from the table, "oh yeah I was meaning to open that" I said taking it from him, I opened it expecting a bill of some kind... But it wasn't it was from my dad, "what does it say Reece asked" I was quickly skimming over it realizing something. "It says...

Sara I know when we first met it wasn't a great start and I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you and your mum. See the thing is I never really knew you and I wanted to know you. Well... I think you deserve to know the true story... I started to talk to your mum in the last year of high school and we sort of hit it off. I mean I knew your mum had a history of shagging other guys but I liked her. Anyway I went away on a 3 month course in America and didn't hear from her so when I got back I went to her house and confronted her on the matter... Anyway it led to us having sex and a month later she had a bump. A pregnancy bump. And then you were born 5 months later, you were born 3 months early I expected a baby born so early would've died so I ran away and never saw either of you again I'm so sorry and hope you can forgive me love Liam (Dad) xx"

"Wow thats deep" Reece sounded shocked but not as shocked as me, "Reece... Liam isn't my dad-" "what!?!" Reece looked at me wide eyed, "nothing adds up. They had sex and a month later she had a bump. It takes four months before a bump forms ask Jade-" "well maybe its just different-" "no Reece thats not all. My mum said I was born a week late. Not three months early. I think she would remember those dates, and I know after 4 weeks there is no bump. Reece...Liam is not my dad" I explained looking at the letter again, "well then... Who is?"

DA DA DAAAAAA!!

So liam isn't Sara's dad. Who is this guy then?!?! We shall find out in the chapter called 'Your My What?' in about 8 chapters time x btw don't worry Reece is not Sara's half brother just to put it out there xx that would be supa weird xx

Next Chapters are the music video chapters and Sara and Reece looking after baby Reese also Sara is on the hunt for who her real dad is xx

Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx