In Your Arms...

Reece's POV:

I sat silently alone in the X Factor house, "she's still not home yet" Chris said walking in with Miriam, "its 8 o'clock, and dark" James said to them, "she's not there" Chris shrugged, "I'm going looking for her" James said grabbing his jacket, "I'll come" I mumbled standing up, "you sure" James shrugged, I nodded slightly, "I'll be driving" Tom said getting up, "I'll walk, you two take the car" I muttered grabbing my jacket, "its chilly Reece" Tom smiled, "I don't mind, if it helps" I forced a smile.

I wandered my way to the studios, realizing she wasn't there, I made my way to the London Eye and the pier. I knew I was close when I could hear the faint music, 'in Your arms' by Stanfour was playing it was a soft sweet song. One of Sara's favourites, I stood next to the now lit up London Eye, I looked around seeing no sign of her, I saw a few who I thought were her but weren't, "Sara where are you" I groaned looking around. I looked across the water making out a figure. I didn't know who it was from here but it was worth the look. So I ran. To the beat may I add, to where the figure was, I saw her beauty shine in the moonlight, her bright blue eyes shimmered, her blonde hair blowing lightly in the soft November wind,  she stared up at the stars as she hung her feet over the water, I made my way so I stood behind her. it was quiet. no loud cars, rushing of traffic, just the sound of Stanfour in the background, I hesitated, "I like it when the song adds effect" I finally spoke, she didn't even turn her head she just gazed at the night sky, "all the lyrics in that song sum up what I want and need to say to you" I said walking closer, "I thought I was a slut and didn't deserve anything" She said her head lowering and only turning a little but she couldn't look at me, "Sara" I huffed sitting next to her, "if that were true I wouldn't have wasted my time with you. I wouldn't spend my days thinking about what it would be like spending my life with you, thinking out different life scenarios which had happy endings, you of all people should know most of the stuff I say is absolute shite, you know I love you, despite your flaws, we're best friends, we say stupid things, do stupid things. But they're always together" I said moving my hand along the wood closer to hers, "then why did you completely over react when you found out" she finally looked into my eyes, "I suppose its just fear of losing you, I love you, and I'm always afraid that someone will come along and offer you more than I can, and, and that terrifies me, because I love you so much, I don't think you understand how much I love you" my hand finally touched hers, I held her hand on the wooden surface, she forced a smile to me, "your still the reason my hip feels broken" we both giggled slightly, "yea I'm sorry about that" I smiled as we both looked out over the water again, "so can we put this behind us and start over" I asked looking into her eyes again, "yeah, yeah we can" she smiled nodding, I leaned in and kissed her lips, she returned the kiss, "SNAPPED" we turned to look at James with his phone, he'd snapped that moment, "Aww this is good news" Tom smirked, "I hope so" James scoffed, "just come on and take us home" I smirked, getting up and helping Sara up, "of coarse. Not to keep Madaam waiting, its cold out" "would you like a Jacket" James asked her, "James thats my job" I scowled at him, "Sara would you like a Jacket" I asked, "no its-" she cut off as I placed my jacket over shoulders, Its freezing, "Reece darling would you like a Jacket" James giggled, "please" I smirked, James then gave me his jacket, "thanks" I smiled at him putting it on.

Short chapter but hopefully worth it x

SARA AND REECE BACK TOGETHER YAAS!!

Listen to the songg x it effects the mood x

Please Vote and Comment x

Love Sara x
Love Stereo Kicks x