Sara's 18th Birthday!¡!

16th April 2016 (Sara's approximately 4 months pregnant at this time)
Sara's POV:

Its my 18th birthday and tonight we were having a party. No good if I can't fucking drink. From today I am legally an adult and legally allowed to have alcohol. Oh wait fuck I can't drink.

"Reeeeeeeeceeeee" I moaned as we sat in bed quietly, "whaaaatttt" he said looking at me putting his phone on the bedside table and wrapping his arm around me, "are you sure I can't have a little drink tonight?" "no" "just a liccle teensy little dribble" "no Sara" Reece said holding me as I snuggled my head into his chest, "but its not fair" I moaned, "it is fair" Reece chuckled, "you'll get to drink at your 18th" I moaned, "you'll get to drink at my 18th- oh wait no you won't" he chuckled, I glared at him, "you'll be fine Sara. It'll do you good. Plus ones bump is finally showing slightly now" Reece said poking my belly, there was a tiny teensy weensy bump, "fucks sake" I said getting up, "where you going?" Reece complained, "getting my guitar-" "get mine" Reece called after me.

I grabbed our guitars and headed back into our room, "thank you dear" he said taking his off me, I sat cross legged on the bed and started strumming, Reece did the same, "I think we need to do a twitcam together soon" Reece suggested, "yeah. And do a song at the end" I nodded, "yeah."

12 Noon!
James's POV:

I was told by Reece that I needed a way of getting Sara out of the house because we were decorating for her party tonight, "Barclay go ask Ryan if he'll take Sara out" I said as we sat in the front room, "Ryannn Robertson?" he questioned, "yes what other close by Ryan do we know?" I nodded, "there's limpy Ryan down the pub" Jake spoke up, "ok yes Ryan Robertson" I sighed rolling my eyes, "you know what never mind I will" I said getting up and putting some shoes on before running out and down the street to the Overload band house, I knocked, Ryan answered, "hey JEMS!" Ryan said happily, "hey ry. Say? You don't mind taking Sara out for a couple of hours whilst we decorate the house?" I asked leaning against the door frame, "sure" he nodded, "great thanks I'll call her over" I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

6pm
Sara's POV:

After the day with Ryan we were heading back to my house, "So have you had a good day?" Ryan asked, "yeah thanks its been great" I nodded, "good I actually tried" he laughed, "Aww thanks" I smiled.

When we reached the house Ryan opened the door and allowed me in, "SURPRISE!" James and Jake yelled, I turned looking as everyone stood smiling, "Aww thank you guys" I cooed welling up. Bloody hormones. "Aww Sara" Reece smiled hugging me tight as I cried.

9pm

I had not drank anything. I'd been on the Fizzy Vimto and had a few glasses of Lemonade. I was constantly needing to pee.

I stood outside, getting some needed fresh air as all those bodies in that house were killing me, Abby Chris' sister like cousin walked past me, "you alright" she asked politely, "yeah just a little hot" I nodded at the 14 year old before me, "oh I know its roasting. Happy birthday by the way. Its a great party" she nodded smiling, "thank you" I smiled giving a little nod, "well I'd better be getting back in. Chris will be getting suspicious" she chuckled before walking into the house.

I stood for about a minute wandering on the front lawn, when I was grabbed from behind. A small hand covering my mouth amd dragging me back to the small ally between my house and the fence, I was thrown into the small place, I was not able to get past the body, I turned and looked into her deep brown eyes, a small smirk playing on her lips, "what the fuck do you want? Get out of here" I snapped viciously at her, "not until I've finished what I have to say" she glared, "Lucy I don't care what you-" "shut up. And listen" she said calming her voice before going back into a rage, "when I found out you were pregnant I was furious. I didn't think it would get any better for you and it did! Now I'm taking my revenge. You have it so good and I just won't accept that. Why are you so lucky? You don't deserve any of this. Why are you so special?... So I'm giving you a strict order that will finally get rid of you. I want you to get rid of you and that baby. I want you both dead. Your task is to make that happen. Don't do it and those boys in there. I will cut them down like corn. Starting with the youngest, and leaving Reece until last, but hopefully you'll be dead by then. If not I'll kill them all. Your baby and the eight boys. I'll kill every family member you have until you have no one. You'll be alone. Made to live with what you did. Do it Sara. You'll regret it if you don't" Lucy said turning to walk off, "you think I have it so good don't you?" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks, she turned her head to look at me, "you think I'm so lucky don't you. Yes I have the best friends in the world. I'm pregnant. I'm engaged and my music career has sky rocketed. But although I have all that I'm not the luckiest girl in the world, you know why? Because my mum died when I was 16 and I had to fend for myself, it was hard. I was kidnapped and thrown about like shit. There are some days I reflect on what's happened and ask myself. What's even the point? I've threatened to stick a knife in my gut or a bullet in my brain, but you know what stopped me from ever doing so? Reece and those boys. They make me see the good side to my life. They are the reason I'm still alive. I just wanted them to be happy. I am terrified of having this baby because this is the only chance I'll get. Lucy you even know how depressed I could be through high school. I had to go to counciling for gods sake. Meeting Reece was the best thing that happened to me. Those times I'd wished life was over its all turned out my way" I sobbed as I spoke, my tears causing a croak in my voice, "well it looks like that wish will cone true. Call me from the grave" she smirked as she walked away, I felt like crap, my whole body sunk. I sat on the damp grass and lay down, cold air hit my face. I brushed my fingers through the grass as I pulled myself on the lawn, thinking about what just happened. Why is she so cold hearted?

Reece's POV:

I woke and looked around the room. Sara still hadn't come to bed. I searched downstairs and then looked out of the window, my eyes caught a glimpse of something, my eyes scanned the body on the lawn. My eyes widened and I ran outside. Kneeling beside her, I touched her skin. It was ice cold. I picked her up and carried her in. Laying her in our bed, I noticed the tear stains on her face and there was a bruise on her shoulder, "Sara. What happened" I asked as she opened her eyes, "what? Umm... Nothing happened. I'm fine" she smiled, "Sara tell me" I sighed, "nothing I'm fine" she said pushing me out of the way and getting up, she fell as her legs were weak, "Sara you need to rest-" "I'm fine Reece!" she snapped walking off.

Wow cheerful chapter sorry about the depressing part xx

Lucyyyyyy bitch!

Reece is oblivious to what is going on x some serious shiznit is coming soon xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx