"We're a 9 Piece really"

10th December 2016
Sara's POV:

Today me and the boys were going for an all day, From 8am to 11pm, interview. Reece's parents had taken Sam off our hands for two days so we could get enough rest for it. The interview was with MGHC an interviewing company. They were airing the interview live on TV and only has five minute breaks Appart from one at lunch which we'll probably sleep in. The good thing was is that it wasn't just me and the kicks being interviewed also taking screen with us is going to be...

The Vamps
Union J
Bars and Melody
Overload Generation (they did not split up in this book:))
Elyar Fox
Sara Ball
Jamie-Lee Curie
Kieran Trafford
5Days away
Aaand
Cheeky Mess

It was a load to fit in but we were all to be on the camera at once it was being shot like a live TV show but everyone would be sat on sofas and stuff so it was set out like an interview.

When we arrived at HALF PAST SEVEN! We all decided were we were going to sit. Me and the eight boys took the big four seater sofa. Me, Reece, James and Casey sat on the actual sofa bit, Jake and Barclay took the arms of the chair and Charlie, Chris and Tom sat on the back. Charlie's feet were digging into my bottom. The Vamps and Union J had taken the other four seater next to us, The Vamps sat on the back and arms of the sofa and Union J got the sofa, Bars and Melody sat in front of me and Reece sat on cushions leaning against our sofa, Charlie in between my legs and James's legs and Leondre in between my legs and Reece's legs. Overload took the three seater sofa on the other side of me and Stereo kicks which was opposite from the Vamps and Union J, Ryan Jordi and Ollie on the sofa and the other two on each arm. Elyar Fox (BAE) sat on a bean bag in front of Tristan's legs. Sara, Jamie-Lee and Kieran sat leaning on the sofa union J sat on, Kieran was in the middle of the two girls. Then finally 5Days away and Cheeky Mess sat on the floor in front of overload and in front of Me, Jake and Casey, but Alex and Nico from 5Days away sat on bean bags at the end. So thats everyone fitted in, time for a long day of singing and answering questions. In front of an audience of 100 too. It was being filmed on stage.

(Prepare yourselves guys)

Lily: hello and I'm lily burns this years MGHC presenter. This year we have a great line up we have some of the biggest stars of our time. So please give a big hand for this years musical line up.

The crowd cheered and the majority of us waved at them some just smiled .

Lily: Hello stars. Now there is a lot of you to fit in mainly because we have Stereo Kicks in but we'll manage. Right guys which musical superstar will be singing us a song to kick off.

Lily said turning to the guy who held a hat in front of an audience member, "Kicking us off is Elyar Fox" The man called, Elyar smiled and got up, he was handed his Guitar and he walked up to the Mic,

Lily: Elyar what are you treating us to?

Elyar: I'm singing DeJa Vu

He smiled and then strummed his Guitar. He gave me excited shivers. As soon as he started singing I grabbed Reece's hand in excited fangirl mode and sang along because I knew the words.

When he finished Reece was giving me a slightly confused look and I chuckled. Elyar walked back over and took back his seat.

Lily: that was a great start to what's going to be a long day and its even better when you get the other celebs going. Sara did you enjoy that?

Lily smirked at me and I took a quick glimpse at Elyar, I was completely starstruck,

Sara(me): I actually love him so much I was fangirling so hard then Reece was giving me funny looks