Author's Final Note

First off, THANK YOU!

Thank you to all of you have been with me since the beginning, thank you to all of you who have just recently picked up the book and binge read it all the way through, and thank you to everyone who commented or voted on this story. I appreciate all of you so much!

A few chapters back I asked my readers what they would like to see in my next book and the responses I got were mostly for a Sanders Sides Superhero AU with Logan in a villain role. Please be on the lookout for my next book The Logical Exception. I am hoping to be able to post the first chapter tonight but I am a bit further behind then I hoped I would be at this point. It will replace Open Doors on my posting schedule so it will be updated on Saturdays!

There is a comment in Chapter 2 where I mention that Roman has a Disney themed cleaning list, and then there is the confidence playlist in the last chapter that I also mentioned. I have both of those! It was nice to listen to them while I was writing because it helped me add in a few more of the fluffy details in the end. Both links are beneath this paragraph. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU1cjH0WDkO23VbRLwBTdXUN_Vuncgd6J

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU1cjH0WDkO1z3dbf6CbSzPrzYIxBfYI-

Lastly, I know there are questions within the story that I didn't answer. Part of that is just because they didn't really fit into the larger narrative. If you have any questions for a specific character or for me as an author, please let me know! I will happily answer any of them.

Once again thank you for making this experience special and amazing!

~Typically Untypical~