CHAPTER 5

Selena's POV🌿

Okay, I'm officially drained!
What the fuck! a trip is supposed to be relaxing but this one seems to be the opposite. Who put that thought in my head anyway! Then again, might be the fact that mum has always been the one doing all the trip plannings in the past.

Mom as we predicted, agreed to move but she had a lot of work to do, plus, she has to finalize everything left at her work and apply for one in the UK with a reference from the present company she's working for.

We're stuck with the workload relating to the move to England.
Just great!

I have to book a flight for Sunday which is like six days from today and select a suitable location for the move. And according to mom, it has to be well populated, relaxing, and with good security; which according to my research would be none other than London, England.

I also have to order the moving van but I'd probably do that on Saturday so all our belongings would already be at our new home before we arrived on Sunday.

Gaby got the better end of the deal, she has to supervise the workers we hired to pack all our stuff by Wednesday and make sure they're ready for the moving van before Friday.

She also has to create the list of everything that must be done before we leave and make sure it's all completed and get as much detail as she can about Samuel to make sure Sunday would be the perfect time to move. She enjoys researching anyways. More like stalking, but hey! same thing right?

So basically we are booked solid all through the week. For now though, we have decided to pick out our outfits for the flight and arrange our clothes as well, very important.

Argh! I already have a headache. Save me!

Damn! Finally done! it's been five hours since I started setting everything in motion and I woke up by 8am for this.

My stomach growls and I know my baby needs fiod but I can't cook right now. Takeouts it is.

"Hello, yeah I would like a serving of sushi. No problem, I'd text it to you right now."

I text the address to the number and just head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I would probably visit Gaby after I atleast get something on my belly.

I just stepped out of the shower when I hear the doorbell. Thinking it's the sushi guy I just walk to the door in just my towel, this would be over quick.

"Help me!" Always the drama queen this one.

"Would you pay me?" I needle at her.

"I'm paying you by being your best friend," she struts in like she owns the place.

"Naw it's the other way around babe. What do you need help with though?"

"I need to feed, I'm too tired right now," she dumps herself on one of the burgundy couches, a shade of red just like almost everything in this house.

I cock my brows at her,"Wait you had the energy to drive here but not enough to order something or cook?"

She pulls her tongue at me and I shake my head,"I want food woman" she groans.

"Well you're in luck, I just ordered takeouts, should be here any minute. Don't start without me if he gets here while I'm getting dressed!" I yell already skipping some steps to get upstairs faster.

"No promises!" she calls back after I enter my white themed room, the only part of this house not decorated or painted with a shade of red and without pictures or sculptures.

I hurriedly throw on a blue top and some sweats, rushing downstairs. I don't want a repeat of last time, that idiot really would start without me More like finish.

I find her on a page with Samuel's picture on one side of the screen and our police department's badge on the other. I spot the sushi and rush to it, she always gets distracted when she's 'researching'.

I dumb my fat ass on the same couch she's on, putting a sushi in her mouth. Ain't I just the best?

She mumbles a sushi obstructed thank you,"Found anything yet?"

"Yeah, seems he got bailed just two days ago but by whom? I have no idea. I could easily call one of dad's friends at the station to ask but that would raise suspicions and who knows, he might have a friend there," she rubs her forehead and I hand her another piece which she almost bites my hand with,"When we get to London, I'll probably get a new laptop with a new name and shit, easier to snoop that way,"

"Anyways, from all I've seen so far his movements would be tracked for a few weeks, minimum should be two weeks or so. Good thing mom was able to get a restraining order on the guy else shit would have been really hard to hide."

Stuffing a piece in my mouth,"Okay we're good to go then?"

"Not hundred percent but pretty much. I'll have to keep checking to make sure I don't miss anything though. Better safe than sorry right?"

"Yeah." I agree.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm hungry, anyone wanna offer to feed me?😪

A tiger cake would be really nice😋😏

Anyways, don't forget to share, comment and vote vote vote!✅✅
XOXO❤
Nita.