CHAPTER 10

We are ready in record time considering Lena is going all out with this. Okay, maybe she isn't and maybe I am just overreacting but this is all so stupid to me is all.

"I'm driving!" I shout walking out the house already.

"I wasn't feeling like driving anyway, I plan to get very drunk" she smirks laying emphasis on 'very'. She gets in the passenger side of the car and slams the door shut.

I shake my head and input the address she gives me into the GPS. Hitting the accelerator hard and setting the car into motion, she jerks forward. I smirk and keep the speed, swerving left and right like a mad person. I think I just hit a cat, oh well. We eventually get there half the time the GPS indicated it would take us, some GTA shit right there, no?

"Fuck! this.is.a.party!" Lena screams and this I totally agree with but aren't we a little overdressed for this? If the dress code thing is a prank, I'm killing someone's child.

There are empty bottles everywhere and bodies doing things I do not even want to go into right now, and that is just on the outside. Is it wrong that I'm scared to see what's inside?

We walk through the double doors like we own the place and are greeted with the most organized party we've ever seen.

What the actual fuck?

There is actually a long rectangular table in the middle of this big ass sitting room with pretty boy from school seated at one end and on the other... wait a minute, that's the hot guy from the fucking plane! Okay, I'm totally lost right now.

"Where's the party at?"Lena beats me to it so I just nod.

"Please take a seat and I'd explain." Pretty boy says. Usually, I'd argue but I'm too busy staring at the plane guy right now, he doesn't even go to our school. Come to think of it, I wouldn't know if he did as I've only been here for what? Two, Three weeks?

Pretty boy coughs and I direct my attention to him just like everyone else.

"I'm Lorenzo Colt and this might be hard to take in so I suggest you have a glass of water."

I am about to tell him the table is fucking empty so that wouldn't exactly be possible, but before I can get a word out, a waiter appears beside me, hands me a glass, goes to do the same for Lena and leaves just as quickly as he had come.

"Now as I was saying, I am Lorenzo, no, not Enzo or Loren, do not for any reason try to give me a nickname," he says with a face that sends chills down my body making me drop my plan to deliberately call him Loren. Hehehe would still hold on to that one though.

"But that's just to the humans" Wait what?

"The humans, what are you? Monsters?" sarcastic as always Lena.

Snap!
There goes my bestfriend's neck.

I secretly smile because I doubt they would like me smiling very much.

Plane guy snickers and pretty boy just coughs and goes on like we said nothing.

"I'd reintroduce myself then, I'm Zeus and before you ask, yes, the Greek god Zeus."

"Haha nice one." I fake-laugh but stop when he raises a brow at me. Okay, he actually looks serious

"This is a joke right? Oh! Y'all are one of those guys that play charades, yh? Sorry but Lena and I aren't interested." I say getting up and pulling Lena with me.

I am about to walk out the door but Lena pulls me back to the table, sits me down and that stupid waiter from earlier came back to hand a rope and duct tape to Lena. What the fuck? She's actually tying me to the chair!

"What the hell Lena?"

"I'm not doing this!"

"What do you mean you're not doing this? You're clearly tying me down with both your hands! Stop!" I glare at her to let her know I'm fucking serious.

"Gabi I swear on all things Louboutins, I am not doing this! I don't even know how to tie this kind of knot." she mutters sounding confused just as she duct tapes my mouth.

"Thank you Lena" Lorenzo, Zeus whatever, says with a smirk and I turn my glare to him because I'm presently unable to talk or do anything.

"Told you she'd be hard" a lady from two seats across me says.

Wait! I know her, this is so fucked up! That's the lady I got my class schedule from! What is she doing at a student's party?

"Handled Iris, as I was saying-"

"Wait Iris as in Greek goddess of the rainbow, the female messenger of the gods-Iris?" I could kiss this girl right now if I wasn't duct-taped. What?! The girl is a damn mind reader sometimes.

"Aww I have a fan, see Zeus, I'm not that unimportant after all," she says with a cheeky smile earning an eye roll from Zeus.

"As I was saying, I'm Zeus and everyone seated at this table, at this moment is a god or goddess of something, except you two of course, we would have to run tests to know what supernatural creature you are," he says totally ignoring Lena's question.

"Supernatural creature? Okay you had me and then you lost me, I am not a supernatural anything, I mean, I would know if I was, wouldn't I?"

Again he ignores her question, rude much?

How the fuck would they distinguish the supernaturals from humans and of all schools I could've chosen, I landed here. Damn you brochure! You misled me!

"Anyways, we would know because a god has the ability to sense when a supernatural is close by or when a new one is born, other supernaturals have this ability but just with their kind and only when they turn eighteen. Also, I wouldn't say you were misled, more like baited" he paused for only God knows what, dramatic effect? maybe.

"We've known about both of you for a long time, how long is not important but we have kept eyes on both of you"

Immediately he makes that statement, I decide to actually look at the faces around me and realize I have seen about half the people here somewhere before.

We're so screwed.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Okay, that's it for chapter ten, I haven't edited it to perfection yet but what do you think?

Leave a comment, share and please don't forget to vote vote vote ✅✅
#little star at the bottom, thanks😘😘

XOXO❤
Nita.