SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEXT BOOK

This is to thank you guys for 700reads and 200+ votes🤗🤗🤗🤗😭😭😭😭 I love you guys so much😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

LOVE, A MYTH (random chapter)

It was mid-day, the sun was smiling, the wind was whistling and the streets crowded with people trying to get to one place or another. Enrique had just finished closing a very important deal and was in an extremely good mood; that was until he saw her.

There she was with those same blue eyes that could trap any man standing within a miles radius. She looked stunning with the wind constantly caressing her hair, it was almost unreal. All he wanted at that moment was to have her in his arms. And he would have made an attempt to but she had broken his heart once before. Never again.

He looked away then, walking swiftly into his office building, she would come to him anyway, she needed this job. He could see the receptionist adjust her blouse from the corner of his eyes as he walked in and made a note to fire her as soon as he got upstairs. If he needed a whore, he knows a lot of places he could get one; he even had some 'ladies' blowing up his phone all the time and others going as far as stalking him to find the location of his house. Pathetic!

He stalked towards his private elevator, he has to get rid of Adeline, that lady just didn't know when to quit, he thought. Trying to buy more time, he walked at a snail's pace after stepping off the elevator.

"Let's just get this over with" he said to himself on getting to his office door. No one else was allowed on this floor except his personal assistant, Adeline and she was gradually becoming a leech he had to unhook. Initially when Adeline started working for Enrique, she had seemed professional and conservative enough to last at least a month before Aaron got her into his bed. But when you have looks, brain and money, I guess you can unleash the succubus in even the most conservative of women.

Enrique walked in to see Adeline with her loose white button up on the palm of her slim hand; her creamy, white skin and her full, succulent boobs on display. Her brassiere barely holding it together and her flawless long legs spread apart begging for him to be in between them.

"Now I remember why I kept her for this long" he whispered to himself.

"Hey handsome, It's lunchtime" she utters seductively, leaning further into the desk and looking Aaron dead in the eye, her lips set in a smirk. Enrique could feel 'his friend' getting excited and he didn't like it one bit. He was supposed to be getting rid of her not planning to eat her out. He stayed rooted to his current spot and just stared trying to conjure up some things to get his mind off what laid under those flimsy pieces of clothing left.

Just as he had gotten his friend to take a chill pill, he realized Adeline was kneeling before him with her hands on their path to victory. Her fingers brushed against his pants as she tried to unbuckle his belt and he gritted his teeth, already feeling like he was losing the battle. She had his member in her hands and was about to put it in her mouth when he hurriedly moved away. He picked her clothing from his desk and handed them to her.

"Get out. Now," he ordered leaving poor Adeline on the floor looking like the whore he thought she was. So much for your name says a lot about you, he thought, remembering his mother's obsession with names and their meanings.

She strutted to his table, making sure her hips were swaying as she walked to his desk. Shit those boobs would be the death of me! She leaned over the desk and tried to reach out for his tie but he caught her hand, throwing it back at her, already losing his patience.

"I said get out before I call security! And you better not show your sad excuse for a face in my company again!" he started off talking slowly but ended up yelling. He didn't care for her reply and walked into the private room he had installed for his 'private moments'. He needed to cool off before Erika comes up.
"Adeline had better be gone by the time I get out" he muttered to himself.

Erika had just made it to Hawk enterprises. The building was a skyscraper which had to be at least 450ft tall and made entirely of glass. Its design reminded her of a Rubik cube with its left side chipped off and its signature Hawk at the very top of the building. She felt slightly terrified of what would happen if she were to fall from the top of this building where the CEO's office was located.

She has gotten a lot from blogs, magazines and Google about his lack of patience and tolerance for unprofessionalism and was scared she might just piss him off and he might flip. She inhaled a breath and took the final step leading her inside the building. Here goes nothing, she thought.

She was pleasantly surprised when she walked in. Contrary to what she was expecting, the sunlight did not pass through the glass walls. The office gave a dark feeling but not in a gloomy way, more like the calm after it rains. Thinking about this, she remembered not being able to see the interior from outside but here she stood, seeing everything going on outside the building.

She took some time to enjoy the air conditioning, taking in her new environment. The sun had felt like it was trying to shed her skin and she needed relief. The décor of the interior was magnificent, from the marble flooring to the water fountain in the form of a hawk; works of arts and business magazines littered the walls.

The atmosphere in the office could be compared to that of a bee hive, everyone was doing something and computers were on every desk. It was so busy that it was rather hard for Erika to locate the receptionist desk. She eventually sighted it and headed towards its direction.

"Good morning, I have a 2 o'clock appointment with Mr Hawk" Erika said more like a question than a statement.

The lady acknowledged her with a brief glance and placed a call to the top floor but got no response. She sighed, it was no secret to her the relationship between Adeline and Mr Hawk, she just wished it would be just her, not Adeline and every other lady.

"Top floor, inquire from the brunette before going in and wait if she isn't on her desk"

"Wow 45 floors," Erika thought to herself as she stepped into the 'private elevator' she was directed to.

Erika was intrigued and so far loved the feel she got from being there. She really hoped this would work out, Mr Hawk had not specified the details of the contract she was to sign but she really could not care, she was desperate.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay that's it, I'm actually really excited about this book because I've never tried anything like this but here you go🤭🤭🤭. I really hope you liked it.

Oh, what do you think this would be about? The comment section is all yours.
Please don't forget to share with friends and vote, vote, VOTE 😭✔️☑️

#little star at the bottom👇🏾