CHAPTER 19

Dedicated to princessuniy MauliKundlia and floremaria for all the support 😪❤️❤️

Thank you so much guys for 1k+ reads. Love you guys so much.😭😭❤️❤️

************************************

Zeus's POV

"γαμώ!" I am livid! What the fuck is all of this?!

"Z you're speaking Greek again, calm down." Hades has no idea what this could mean but he is right.

I try to calm down but breathing in and out definitely is not working, why that woman feels the need to fuck everything up all the damn time, I would never know.

"Zeus your eyes, what has got you so worked up, its just a girl" Poseidon tries to sound bored as usual but I could still catch the fear in his voice. Yes, you should be scared.

"σκατά!" I run my right hand through my hair, I cannot remember the last time I got this angry.

"Okay, enough! Just spit it out already and stop with all of this drama" Sometimes Poseidon forgets his place and the part where I killed our father to save his ass from the 'whale'.

"Βούλωσέ το" His brows come together in a frown but he keeps his lips in a tight line, wise choice.

I take a long breath, I am certain my eyes are still lightning blue but I know prolonging this would not change anything.

"The 'she' that Poseidon put so lightly might just be the second Nyx in our lives" I breath out frustrated.

"What do you mean, second Nyx in our life?" Hades asks carefully. Nyx was and still is a touchy subject for all of us.

"She would spell danger for us, all of us" I add looking around the room, Poseidon standing on my left and Hades on my right. The purple and ivory themed room giving me some sense of familiarity, just what I need to remain calm. I am still royalty.

"That is not possible, Nyx could only harm us because she was a pureblood, as in, direct from the source of life and darkness and incase you forgot, she is dead" Poseidon states in his usual bored tone.

"You do forget she has one child though" Hades supports Poseidon looking like he is deep in thought.

"One useless demigod" Poseidon frowns and I realize I did the downgrading thing again, I am not sorry though. "She is just like every other demi god, a product of our copulations. She might have a blood link with Nyx being her daughter and all but she definitely did not get her powers, well except her love for revenge. Which honestly speaking, is not a power"

Poseidon palms his face "What do I do with you? No power is useless"

"Not the time Poseidon, he's getting to something here." Hades cuts in taking a seat in this exaggeratedly large room. I like it that way, a room for a king and not just any king, the king of the gods, I deserve it.

"My point is, this girl might have those powers"

"That's impossible. No demi god has ever gotten their parents powers, its unheard of, their parents both have to had been gods, just like in the case of Eros the putti"

"Exactly, but what if Nyx didn't just fuck that human but also let a god screw her on the side?"

"Hah! I knew Nyx wouldn't just settle for a mere human, naughty naughty woman" Hades smirks, sounding weirdly proud. Its a wonder how even though Nyx could kill us all, her and Hades always seemed to get along, well, until she died.