CHAPTER 6

Lord! about damn time!

I can finally relax and do nothing but sleep till we land. I'm 'stuck' sitting  with this really hot guy because that dumbass dumped me for another 6'1 guy, Luca? Duca? Oh whatever. I must admit though, this trip is already looking great, from his angle though.

He is sexy, not muscular sexy, the slim kind that you just find irresitable. Sadly I can't get his number, I'm not really the type to initiate the conversation with a stranger, handsome stranger.

"Get up dumbass, we're here"
I groan, stretching every bone in my body.

We decide to drop the rest of our belongings at our new house first and freshen up before we go sightseeing.

We make it home thirty minutes after we left the airport, give or take. I run up the first set of stairs I see immediately Aunt Meg opens the door. Why? To call dibs on the best room before Lena, obviously.

God J&K apartments are really one of the best. I mean this is just gorgeous! I mean seeing this house from the outside was already breathtaking but it is nothing compared to what I am looking at right now. The room I am currently in is painted with my favorite colors, white and black. I know what you're all going to say, boring but don't judge it till you try it.

The walls are intricately decorated with spiral hoop things, the floors are finely polished and the bed has a window just above it with a view of the garden downstairs which Aunt Meg insisted the house must-have. I am still in the middle of admiring the room when I hear Lena shouts my name from the other room; Hah! she hasn't seen mine yet.
We both love black and white with our very lives.

"I think I finally understand the true meaning of love," she says with a dreamy look immediately I walk through the door.

I just laugh because I got a glimpse of this room during my hunt for a dibs worthy room but wasn't caling me. It's painted white and black as well, but unlike mine, hers doesn't have a view of the garden and the window is not exactly placed above the bed as well but placed too low so she'd probably feel everything directly. She probably wouldn't care about these now, I just generally overthink everything actually.

"I'm never leaving," she goes on to say.

"We should probably start arranging before it gets too late to go sightseeing," I said in between chuckles and walked out of the room with her right behind me.

"I think we should go out first, we could arrange our stuff at any time sis." she says from behind me.

"Fine, you're probably wiser, wouldn't want to be in a hurry later. Let's go."

************************************

"Oh my wow! this is amazing! Where has this been all my life!" I all but scream out when the shepherd's pie we ordered hit my taste buds.

We decided to go sightseeing in the order of importance which is why we are the restaurant right now stuffing our faces with anything the waiter recommends for us.

"Probably right here in heaven cause we've been living in hell." She chuckles before she takes a bite from her third shepherd pie since we got here and moans in appreciation.

The morning went on like that with us trying different food and drinks. We were able to try about three different flavors of ice cream too immediately we left the restaurant.

We couldn't check out all the restaurants, we didn't even cover half but that isn't a problem cause' we decided to try out different restaurants every month or every two months.

We decided to check out the Big Ben next, I've always wanted to do this thing where I stand in front of the Big Ben with both my arms in the direction of the hands of the Big Ben so when the camera is angled properly, it'll look like I'm a part of it, you get? No?

Okay... Next, we have Hyde park, that's like a 12-15 minutes' walk from here but would probably be a 2 minutes' drive. Being the lazy asses we are, we decided to take a taxi. We got to our destination and I handed the driver a $10 note and we let our legs lead the way.

What happened after that I wouldn't be able to tell you 'cause we were at it for hours and we lost track of places and everything.

We decided to go home 'cause we lost the ability to move our legs and we couldn't take anything in anymore, well, except we were planning to blow up after the painful process of bloating. I can tell you one thing though; I'm going to love it here!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Okay, that's it. Sorry, it's coming this late and again sort of short. Had issues with light and school's been busy. You know I love y'all. The next chapter would be dropping on Sunday.
XOXO❤
Nita.