CHAPTER 17

Dedicated to donizeiyamu for all the support🤭. Please do check out his book, it is not completed but it is amazing.

 Please do check out his book, it is not completed but it is amazing

😏😏

"Iris wai-" she has already gotten too far.

"...up" woah she walks fast!

Lena taps the door a little and we hear a 'come in' from the office.

We both walk into a maroon wallpaper-covered office with a white bulb and a ceiling fan hanging from the roof, there was an air conditioner right above the lady's head but obviously placed higher, almost touching the ceiling. The cream drape covered windows didn't let the bright sunlight into the room and I'm sure the rug covered floors would have felt nice on my feet had I been barefooted.

"Please take a seat while I sort all of these" She refers to her super messy black desk, gesturing for us to take a seat on one of the rolling matching black chairs.

I sit on the chair to the left and Lena sits next to me. Argh I hate chairs made of iron, always makes my butt so uncomfortable.

"Is it just me or is the desk not the only thing she needs to sort out?" Lena whispers, leaning closer and letting her eyeballs move towards her right where... oh my God how can someone be so messy.

The brown wooden shelf reminds me of a baby throwing up the vegetables his mother fed him. Papers were literally gushing out of the shelves and some lay at the bottom of the shelf. It must have fallen from one of the shelves at the top.

"Okay! I think that should do for now" the middle aged lady breathlessly lets out like she had just done community service, bringing our attention back to her.

"Good morning, you are?" she throws at us flipping through papers in a binder.

"Oh, Iris said to come in here to get our schedules?" it comes out more like a question than I meant it to be.

"Names please" she inquires already walking to the tower of overflowing papers.

"Gabriella Woodville"

"Selena Calloway"

She looks through the top shelf and pulls out two transparent blue files.
"Okay, here you go, you would be in hall Artemis. If I'm not mistaken, you are a werewolf?" the brunette with curly hair reaching her shoulders asks looking at Lena through her red rimmed winged glasses.

"Yeah"

"Okay hall Artemis for you and Ms Woodville, says here your talent hasn't be decided yet so I guess you'd have to stay in hall Arethena for now"

"What's that?"

She breathes like I just dumped a huge load on her.
"The halls are according to talents and ancestral placement, all common talents stay in the same hall; Ms Calloway is a werewolf and her ancestor Artemis so..." she drawls, I wonder what she does all day to make her this tired and let's not forget messy.