Eyes of Gold

*Edited* - sorry it took so long

Tony and I flew into the tower windows and the men all started shooting at us.

I hid behind Tony, even though the suits bullet proof I still don't want to risk it.

The bullets ricocheted off of Tony, hitting the men back.

"Guys stop we gotta talk this through" Tony said but they didn't listen and kept firing until they were all laying on the floor in pain.

"Good talk" I stated, walking forwards.

"No it wazn't" one of the men said, clutching his knee in pain.

I chuckled and kept walking until we were in the security room.

I then found Dr. List, he was the one that ran my experiments on me.

I growled and shot him in the shoulder.

Tony came out of his suit and turned to it.

"JARVIS, century mode" he commanded.

"Okay JARVIS you know I want it all, make sure you send a copy to Hill at HQ"

I walked over to List and knelt down in front of him.

"Surprise~" I hummed sarcastically and he sighed.

"I-I, alwa-ys knew you'd t-turn" he said, trying to cover his pain.

"Shoulda just killed me" I grinned wickedly and put my finger in his bullet wound, causing him to cry in pain.

"Sorry, my hand slipped" I apologised sarcastically.

"We're on lock down out here" Nat said in the comms.

"Then get to Banner, it's time for a lullaby" Steve replied.

"I know your hiding more files. Hey J can you give me an I.R scan of the room real quick" Tony asked as I stood up and walked over to him.

"The wall to your left. I'm reading steel reinforcement, and an air current" JARVIS informed.

I was going to tell him about the secret door but thought I'd let him work it out himself. He advanced towards the wall.

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door" he mumbled, placing his hand on the wall, causing it to open.

"Yay" the billionaire said joyfully. I snickered and smiled at his childish behaviour. Tony then turned to me.

"Did you know about that?" He asked and I nodded.

"Didn't want to ruin your fun" I smirked, patting him on the shoulder and walking down the stairs.

"Thanks" he chuckled.

"No problem" I smiled back.

"We got a second inhanced" Steve informed through the comms. "Female, do not engage."

"Wanda" I mumbled, sighing.

I just want them back, their minds are warped by their past and it's not good.

"Guys I got Strucker" Steve informed.

"Yeah, we got... something bigger" Tony replied.

"It's left over stuff from New York, I've only been here once" I stated watching Tony look around.

He advanced towards a large alien creature and then spotted the sceptre.

"Thor, I got eyes on the prize" Tony informed, walking towards Loki's sceptre. I then saw Wanda go up behind him.