New Beginings and Love (Final Part)

*Edited*

I awoke in pain, my body feeling weak both mentally and physically.

"Take it easy there" I heard a voice say, gently holding me down. Tony. My vision fixed and I smiled up at him.

"Morning sleeping beauty" He smiled and I snorted, though it hurt a little.

"One hell of a damn hangover" I laughed at my own joke, sitting up.

"I bet" he laughed.

"Where's all my stuff? and where are we?" I asked confused.

"Your stuffs at the Tower and your at the new headquarters for the Avengers and SHIELD" I nodded and he looked into my eyes more seriously.

"(Y/n) I-I'm sorry about Pietro" he sighed, holding your hand. I have a sad smiled and sighed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

"I-I just feel like a piece of me has been torn out and I don't know-" I started to tear up and Tony sighed, pulling me into a hug.

I breathed in his intoxicatingly expensive scent and enjoyed the embrace, wishing it would never end. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, taking my hands again.

"(Y/n) listen there's something I need to tell you" he said seriously, making me concerned.

"Wanda's not hurt is she? Oh my god please tell me-" he cut me off by shaking his head.

"No no she's fine, heartbroken but not injured, she's here training but she'll stop by the tower when she's done, don't worry" he reassured making me sigh in relief.

"I just, I don't know how to say this but uh" he rambled making me giggle.

"I like you too Tony, a lot" I replied knowing that he was trying to confess.

"Oh you do okay cool. Wait you do?" He asked surprised and I chuckled, placing a hand on his cheek.

"I do" I smiled and he smirked.

"Save that for later on sweetheart" I blushed at his comment making him chuckle.

"But what about Pepper?" I asked, my heart breaking at the thought of his girlfriend.

"Pepper? Oh (Y/n) we haven't been together for a while, she just runs the business" he assured and I sighed with relief.

"Were you jealous?" He smirked and I hit his arm playfully making him chuckle.

I admired his features as he laughed, making me smile.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing, I just love when you laugh, a genuine laugh not just your witty humour" I smiled.

He then smashed his lips onto mine with no warning. I moved my hands to the back of his neck and his on my waist as the kiss continued. It was slow and passionate, sharing all our feelings at once. We slowly broke apart for air and looked into each other's eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he muttered making me chuckle.

"What stopped you?" I smirked and he sighed.

"It's this pesky thing called consent" I laughed at his response and smirked.

"You never cared for it before so why stop now" we both laughed at my response.

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded, kissing him again, though this time we were interrupted by Steve.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt" he said apologetically.