who you like least at the home

Enoch O'Connor:
You would probably expect Olive, being since she was his ex.  But actually, you don't really like Millard.  Ever since you got to the home he's always been a bit rude around you.

Jacob Portman:
You don't really like Emma.  She's been a bit mean to you since you started dating Jake.  You used to help her do her chores, but since you start dating she always wanted someone else to help her.

Millard Nullings:
Surprisingly, you don't really like anyone at the home.  You just never really got along with anyone, except for Millard.

Hugh Apiston:
You don't like Fiona.  At.  All.  Probably because of Hugh's and Fiona's little roommate before you and him started dating.  You never liked her and she never liked you.

Olive Elephanta:
You were never very fond of Enoch.  He just gave off an angry sort of vibe to you.  Let's say he didn't pass the vibe check.

Emma Bloom:
You just didn't like Millard much.  You thought it was odd how he walked around naked and nobody made a big deal about it.

Miss Peregrine:
You loved all of the children.

Victor Bruntley:
You didn't like Hugh much.  Of course, he was nice and pleasant to you but you were never really fond of him.