what kind of couple you are

Enoch O'Connor:
The serious couple.

Of course, you and he can be funny and joke around but most of the time you're both like Angela and Dwight from the Office.

Jacob Portman:
The awkward couple.

Of course, you both love each other but,  at times you both can be a bit awkward.

Millard Nullings:
The intelligent couple.

Both of you are very intelligent since he always takes notes on things and you always reading any book you can find at home.

Hugh Apiston:
The competitive couple.

Both of you love challenging each other to a competition of some sort.

Olive Elephanta:
The shy couple.

Both of you were a bit shy about doing things together.  Like holding hands or kissing.  The other kids always teased you both about it.

Emma Bloom:
The silly couple.

Both Emma and you love cracking jokes and making each laugh until your stomach hurts.

Fiona Frauenfeld:
The chill couple.

Sometimes the other kids would tease you about your relationship together but both of you would walk it off and not pay attention to them.

Miss Peregrine:
The best friend's couple.

After your loop and children were destroyed Alma was there for you and soon became your best friend.

Victor Bruntley:
The true love couple.

Of course, the other couples are very much in love but when you met Victor for the first time you both immediately knew that maybe somewhere, somehow, you were soulmates.