Leon x Reader x Hop (Sleepover!)

It has been a long time since (Y/N) has been in Postwick. Doing the gym challenge takes you to places that are bigger than your own. So many sights, but nothing is better than this.

You're here because you were invited to Hop's house for a long overdue sleepover. He's been missing you, and he wants to have some quality time with you.

You arrived at the front of his house, looking back at the mat at the front. This is where it all started. Meeting Leon, getting a starter and having a new rival.

You knocked on the door, and the door opened to reveal Hop's mum. "Welcome my dear! It's been so long!" She cried, hugging you. You hugged back, and let go. "It has been, hasn't it?" You remarked, and she giggled.

"Hop! (Y/N)'s here!" She yelled, and then you could hear crashes from upstairs and muffled yellling. Hop raced down the stairs, which unfortunately resulted him in falling.

You and his mum sweatdropped, and Hop bounced up, engulfing you into a hug. (Y/N)! It's been so long!" He cried, and you smiled. You could hear camera shuttering, and turned to his mum, who was whistling innocently.

Hop let go, and beckoned you to come upstairs. You followed him, and at the top was Leon, the still unbeatable champion. "Leon!" You cried in awe. It's not everyday you get to see for champion in different clothes.

Leon smiled, and did his famous Charizard pose, welcoming you into the house. You became great friends with Leon after a while, since you were nearly always there when Leon was. Gym challenge and all.

Hop dragged you into his room, which didn't change one bit. Although there only one bed. "I guess I'm sleeping in my sleeping bag then?" You questioned, and they looked at each other with a ghost of a smile.

They said nothing, and you shook your head. Leon sat down in front of the TV, and held a pro controller in his hands. "I heard you were good at Mario Kart?" He said, and she smirked. "Yes I am. Just ask Hop." She said, and Hop instantly defended himself.

"Look mate, that was just a fluke. I can actually win." He said, and she sat down next to Leon, taking a pro controller. "I'm the unbeatable champion here." you said, and Hop sat down.

Hop wanted to do 150 cc, but you told him that he wouldn't be able to keep up...those COM's were tough. So you all started with 50 cc, and raced. Leon was pretty good, but he didn't play too much due to being the champion.
Hop was decent. He can play.

You won most of the matches, with Leon coming in at close second and Hop third. You wanted to continue playing, but Hop had other ideas.

"Let's watch a movie! I'll get the popcorn!" He said, already out the door. You shook your head, and turned towards Leon, who was setting up the movie. He pulled out a dvd disc, and you squealed.

Your all time favourite movie, (F/M), was the disc that Leon held. "How did you know?" You asked, and he smiled. "Hop talks a lot about you." He said, and you blushed. You'll have to thank him after.

Hop came bounding in with a huge bowl of popcorn. You were in the middle of the two, so you offered to hold the bowl. You've seen this movie so many times, but you will never get sick of it.

During the movie, you could feel something fall into your shoulder. You looked down, and quietly giggled. Hop has fallen asleep on your shoulder. You nudged Leon, and he also fell onto your shoulder. Like brother, like brother.

You carefully moved the bowl away from you, and turned off the TV. Your bag was close, so you carefully went towards it, trying not to move around.

But suddenly, you felt two hands wrapping around you, and pulling you towards the ground. The two boys unconsciously cuddled you in their sleep, so you were sandwiched together.

You heard footsteps, and you closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep. Hop's mum popped in, and saw the sight. She instantly took out her phone and took pictures.

Then, she went in and grabbed a blanket, putting it down on top of you all. "Good night." She sweetly said, walking away.

It might have been because of the warmth, or from being tired, you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

_______________________________________