Hop x Fem! Reader (Let's Soar!)

"(Y/N)! There's a package for you!" Her mother yelled, and (Y/N) ran towards the door. This package was from her good friend May, who lives in the Hoenn Region. Apparently this package was really special.

Picking it up from the delivery man, she walked to her room and sat down on the bed. Taking her Stanley Knife, she carefully opened the package.

Inside were three things:

1. A Pokeball

2. A bracelet of some sort?

3. A flute?

There was a letter attached to the Pokeball. Carefully taking it off and opening it, it read:

Dear (Y/N),
How's it going? I hope this package got to you safe and sound! This is what I call...the Soar Set! This will allow you to Soar though the skies!

Now you may ask...what's soaring? Soaring is a way of travelling the Hoenn Region by using an Eon Flute! Hopping on the Mystical Pokemon Latias or Latios and Mega Evolving, you can take to the skies and soar!

I know that the Galar Region doesn't have Mega Evolution or these Pokemon, but here's a little present from me!

Inside you'll find Latias, a Mega Ring and A Eon Flute! Don't worry, it's all on me! Don't try to return it! To Soar, play the Eon Flute, jump onto Latias and hold your hand high with the Mega Ring on your wrist.

Have fun!

Your friend, May!

Looking over the letter more than once, she looked over to the Pokeball. Picking it up, she threw it into the air. Latias came out, and smiled at its new trainer.

"Hi there...you must be Latias...." She said, putting her arm out. Latias flew towards her and she patted the Pokemon. "You're really pretty...and cute!" She said, and Latias nodded, understanding her.

"May...honestly you didn't have to do this." She said out loud, picking up the Mega Ring and putting on her wrist, taking off her Dynamax Band.

"So, are you ready to Soar, Latias?" She asked and Latias flew around happily, before returning to its Pokeball.

"I'll take that as a yes." She giggled, putting the Pokeball in her bag. Walking outside of her home, she stared at the Eon Flute. She put it up to her mouth, and played a few notes.

Suddenly, Latias appeared out of nowhere, swooping to pick her up. She carefully jumped on, and Latias took flight.

"Woah!!!" She cried, as they started to accelerate forward.

'Hold your hand high!' She heard someone say, and she put her hand up. Light came out of the bracelet into Latias, who Mega Evolved quickly into Mega Latias.

(Y/N) looked ahead to see a beautiful sight. "Wow! This is...amazing!" She cried, seeing Galar from above. "How do I fly......?" She asked, and Mega Latias started flying forward.

"Amazing!" As they flew, she worked out that with a simple push, she can make Mega Latias go left or right. Pushing down makes Latias go down, and vice-versa.

They flew closer to the ground, and ahead, they saw Hop, who was walking down a route. "Hey Hop!" She yelled, and from below, Hop looked around, trying to find out where the voice came from.

"Up here!" And with that, Hop eyes widened. "What are you doing up there (Y/N)?!" He yelled, and she flew down in front of him.

"Hop! How glad am I to see you! Meet Latias, my new Pokemon!" Latias nodded, and Hop looked at this Mega Pokemon.