Marnie x Fem! Reader!

"Hey Marnie!" (Y/N) cried out, running towards the said girl. It was a beautiful day, and our dear main characters were waiting for the rest of their friends.

There is a festival that's only for one day, and all the tickets sold out immediately. Luckily, Marnie won one, and it allowed for 5 other guests, being (Y/N), Victor, Gloria, Bede and Hop.

They all agreed to come at 4 at the entrance of the festival. It was currently 4:20 when (Y/N) got a call from Gloria.

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm sorry, but we can't come."

"What?! What do you mean?!"

"I said we can't go. That also includes Bede and Hop."

"But-"

"Have fun you two!" Gloria cheered happily, hanging up. At her parent's house, she was reading a book, still in her pyjamas. "Why aren't we going again?" Victor asked, and Gloria sighed.

"I told you! (Y/N) And Marnie!"

_______
(Y/N) stood there for a few seconds, before turning to Marnie. "Uh well you see..." She started to say. After explaining the situation, Marnie looked at her with a deadpan expression.

"We'll just go then." She said, and (Y/N) smiled. "You're right! It's too bad for them." And with that, they headed inside. Ball Guy was waiting for them, being his cheery self.

"Hi Ball Guy!" (Y/N) said, while Marnie waved. Morpeko cried happily. They have ran into this guy a lot, and he always gave them a ball.

"Thanks for stopping to say hello! Here, for the two lovebirds, a love ball!" He said loudly, giving them both a large love ball. They both blushed, embarrassed. "We're not a couple." Marnie said, but the Ball Guy was already gone.

"Wow look at this love ball!" (Y/N) cried, hugging it. "You can keep it if you want." Marnie said quickly, and (Y/N) blushed. "Thanks...."

After getting it together, they walked though the festival grounds, admiring the view. There were many side stalls and games. (Y/N) felt bad about keeping the ball, although Marnie said she could keep it.

There was an arcade machine that played a rhythm game. A famous virtual idol was the star of it, along with her fellow idols. (Y/N), if you didn't know, was a pro at this game, since she had the console version at home.

"It's that rhythm game you like. Why don't you try it?" Marnie suggested, and (Y/N) took on the challenge. The main prize was a giant Morpeko plush. Marnie stared at it with a smile on her face, before realising she was in a public place and looked away.

"Welcome! Welcome! It's costs 500 poke dollars to have a turn with the machine." A girl cheered, and (Y/N) gave the amount. Being familiar with the controls, she chose the song "Catch the Wave" and chose the default module for it.

"The harder the difficulty, the higher the prize you get! Go on extreme, get the highest score and win the giant plush Morpeko!" The girl cried, and (Y/N) took a deep breath.

"Go for it." Marnie said, and she turned to her, giving her the hugest smile. Turning back to the machine, she hit start.

To Marnie, it looked impossible. All the buttons were coming too quick too fast, but (Y/N) was doing it. She kept getting cools and fines, not missing a beat.

She looked in awe, as (Y/N) finished the song with nearly perfect. The worker cheered, and grabbed the giant plush. "Congratulations! Here is your prize!"

Blushing in embarrassment, she took the plush, which nearly toppled her over since it was so big. "Come again!"

They walked away from the booth, and she stopped right in her tracks. Marnie stopped and looked over to see (Y/N)...blushing?

"This...is for you!" She cried, holding the plush out to her. Marnie blushed, shocked by this sudden act. "B..but you won that..." She said, and (Y/N) shook her head.

"I won it for you! Since you let me keep the giant love ball...it's fair isn't it?" She said meekly with a smile. Marnie took the plush, and hugged it towards her. "Thanks...." She said with a smile.

After that, they walked around, lugging the giant plushes. There was a photo studio that allowed you to add stickers and edit the photo.

"Let's do that!" (Y/N) said, pointing to the studio. It was brightly coloured, and there was no one there at the moment. Marnie nodded, and they walked in, only to meet with Rotomi.

"Welcome bzz! Please stand in front of the camera bzz!" It cried, and they dropped their giant plushes onto the ground and stood to next to each other.

"Scanning...scanning...not close enough bzz! Please step closer bzz!" It cried, and they stood even closer to each other, nearly to the point of them touching each other's shoulders.

Obviously Rotomi had enough, or still wasn't happy, as two large hands came out of the camera and squashed them even closer, where they were forced to hug each other.

"Modifications complete bzz! Say Cheese!" Rotomi cried, retracting the hands. They both smiled nervously, blushing. They heard loud camera shots, and the camera went into the wall, and out came a screen.

"Here are your photos bzz! Choose the best one and decorate to your liking bzz!" Rotomi explained, and Marnie grabbed the pen that popped out.

Looking though the photos, they both started to laugh at their faces. It seems like the pictures started being taken when they were squared together, making their faces look funny.

"You look like you're having a great time." Marnie said, pointing to (Y/N)'s shocked face. "I could say the same to you. You look like a ghost." (Y/N) replied, choosing a ghost sticker and placing it on top of Marnie's face.

"Well you look like an octopus." Marnie said while choosing an octopus sticker. "No you do!" (Y/N) smiled, and they both laughed. Marnie watched as she laughed. She never really thought of (Y/N) like this but....After they finished, it was approaching the end of their night.

To end it all, they decided to sit down in a grass area and watch the fireworks show that was about to start. "We should take some photos for everyone who couldn't come." (Y/N) said, grabbing out her Rotom phone. Marnie did the same.

"3"

"2"

"1"

The fireworks shot through the sky, with many familiar shapes of pokemon. "I had so much fun here with you...." Marnie said, blushing and (Y/N) looked to the bright sky.

"Yeah! Let's do this again sometime!"

"Then it's a date."

"Yep!"

_______________________________________
Hi everyone! Very long time no see! I sadly lost interest in Sword and Shield for Toilet Bound Hanako Kun (A very good anime and manga I recommend!)

But I've returned after reading the Pokemon Special manga! So here's hoping I'll update more! Thanks for everyone who's read and voted on my stories!

I'm not sure how great this story is as I'm not that great with same gender stories. I wrote this originally but I didn't like the story..so I rewrote it...but I like it much better now!

Thanks for reading!

Miku out~