Victor x Reader (Star Fragments)

Have you seen a shooting star before? It's bright and warm, streaming through the night sky like a fireball. They say...if you find a Star Fragment, you can make a Star Wand. When you see a shooting star, hold your hands together and make a wish. You need to find the right person.....they'll give you the recipe to make it.

"Wow! A Star Wand?!" (Y/N) cried out in awe. You couldn't believe what you just read. "Come onnnn! It can't be real!" Gloria said, and you looked at her with a wishful expression.

"Well just imagine! A glowing star wand! It glowy!"

"Yeah right."

"Then why are we out here than?" You retorted and Gloria looked away. "Well...oh look there's Victor!" She cried, pointing in front of her. Victor walked up to them, confused as to why they were out here.

"What are you two doing out here?" He asked, and Gloria graciously told him everything he needed to know. "Hmm...so you want a Star Fragment right? Got it. A meteor shower is about to begin." He nodded, while pointing up towards the sky.

It was quiet for a few seconds, before there was a streak of light. "There it is!" You cried, closing your eyes and clasping your hands together. Victor did the same, while Gloria was taking pictures of the beautiful sky. There were two falling at the moment.

'(Insert Wish Here)'

The stars glowed abnormally, and disappeared from the night sky.

_____________
"Hi there!" A chipper voice cried, and you turned to see...a girl? She was wearing a dress inspired by...an owl? She had shoulder length wavy pink hair and black eyes. She was wearing a Argyle jumper with a skirt, with brown shoes. She was carrying a telescope, with a bag in her hand.

"My name is Celeste. You must be (Y/N)! I love the stars! You made a wish didn't you? I have something for you!" She cried, pulling out a small book.

"Uh...how do you know my name?" You asked, a little scared. "Don't worry. Take this. It's a recipe for a Star Wand." She insisted, and you took the book. "Wait...is this for real?" You asked, and she giggled.

"I'll see you soon, ok?" And with that, she simply left. You opened the book, to find that you only need a Star Fragment and some wood. The book instantly disappeared.

"Now what? Where am I going to find a Star Fragment from?!"

_____________
"No way...it happened to you too?" You said in awe, as you sat down with Victor and Gloria. You were in a new cafe that opened some time ago....

"Why didn't I get one?!" Gloria cried, slumping to the floor. "You didn't make a wish." Victor tried to help, and Gloria stood up and glared at him. "I know that!"

"Regardless, we need to find these Star Fragments. I might have an idea." Victor mused, and you nodded, wondering what he had in mind.

__________
Finding yourselves in the Wild Area, you all looked around each area, trying to see if you could find a star shaped fragment. The problem was, you all had no idea where it could be.

"It's hidden." Victor concluded, and you two turned to him. "But where?" You asked, and he pulled out his Rotom phone. Motioning you two to come closer, you two peered at the screen.

"As you can see, we looked through all of the area. However, there have been rumours of a secret area that only appears when the requirements have been met."

"But where?!" Gloria yelled, and Victor looked around. "That's what we need to find. Did you two find anything weird?" He asked, and you looked down in thought.