Hatterene's Special Move? [Victor x Fem! Reader]

[This may be a bit mature, just a heads up! Not too much but a little!]

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"Are you ready for our battle?!" a female voice cried, facing her opponent with bright eyes. (Y/N) and Victor are having an expedition match, their....who knows anymore. This time she had a new strategie she wanted to try out, and who better to try it on than Victor.

Standing at Wyndon Stadium, the colours of the gym changed to meet with the colours of her choosing, they stood, a Poke Ball in hand, ready to have a fierce battle once again. "Let's see your new move." He said, and she nodded, the ever so classic battle music started to play, enlighting the stadium.

Now who knows what tricks she may have up her sleeve, but...

She'll win.

______________
"Down to our last Pokemon....huh?" She said with a determined expression, as she knocked out Victor's 5th Pokemon. It seems that Victor is packing quite a punch, and (Y/N) is feeling the hit. But this gives her chance to use her final Pokemon....and her new idea. Let's see if this will work.

Come on out!

"Hatterene!"

"Rillaboom!"

The two very different Pokemon appeared on the field, and the crowd oohed. Victor's eyes narrowed, trying to work out what she was thinking. They're neutral in terms of their types...but Dynamax could turn the tides.

Or will he ebb and flow into defeat? With this in mind, their thoughts matched their eyes. (Y/N) retracted her Hatterene, and using the energy from her Dynamax Band, the ball enlarged into a massive size, to which she threw double handed onto the field. Instead of a Dynamaxed Hatterene, as Victor expected.....it was a Gigantamax Hatterene.

'How interesting.' He mused, staring up at the sight above. Blue and white eyes stared down at the opposing trainer, waiting for her master's orders. Victor than retracted his own Rillaboom, and using the same energy, Dynamaxed Rillaboom slammed into the field, it's own melody being played by the drum.

Unknown to Victor, (Y/N) had a costume change amongst the cheering and growing. Her outfit now...was reminiscent of her own Pokemon.

[Something like this? That's what I had in mind when writing

[Something like this? That's what I had in mind when writing. This was made by @geo_exe on Twitter]

Once Victor realised that her costume changed....it was too late. Her idea was in play, and it looks like that poor Victor is in for a treat. Leaving her spot, she slowly walked towards Victor, her eyes glowing with the same light as her Pokemon. The Hatterene also moved along with her trainer, coming closer to Rillaboom.

Now Victor was very confused indeed...and yet he...couldn't take his eyes off her. Was it her costume, or the way she looked at him, with those half lidded eyes that hypnotised him to this one spot. Her hands were not shown, and yet there were large hands that moved with her, as if they were moving in thin air.

When she finally got to him, she smiled at him, the hands pulling him close to her. They're noses nearly touched, and she whispered out to him....

"Max Seduction...."

She snuggled against him, and a blush was all over his face, clearly losing against her. Poor Victor couldn't handle it any more.

It was Super Effective!

And with that, he fell to the ground, knocked out. A large blush was all over his face. It really was super effective! Looking up at Rillaboom, it was also knocked out too.

"Rillaboom and Victor are unable to battle, Hatterene and (Y/N) win!" The announcer yelled, the crowd going crazy with this new technique.

".....Victor?!" She yelled, trying to wake him up from his fainting. Her hands popped out from her costume, shaking him. She didn't mean to make him faint...just to distract him.

"Huh....?" He muttered, looking up at the sight of (Y/N), her hand was on his cheek and forehead, checking to see if he didn't die or something from this.

"This...." He whispered, and she leaned in worryingly, and he rose his fist.

"Is cheating...." He shook it quite a few times, before closing his eyes. She then got off him and huffed, her hat falling off her head. "To think I was worried for you." And with that, the match was over. With a very questionable win, (Y/N)'s journey continues!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Hello everyone, long time no see (was totally not 3 months haha)

I finally got a switch and Pokemon Shield (From the Library actually but I'm still having fun!). I'm only up to Opal's gym, and I did get a Galarian Ponyta (which I named Bop of course!)

My team consists of Cinderace, Miku (My Hattenna), Bop (My Galarian Ponyta), Thevil, Sylveon (My favourite!) and Steenee!

Now I'm obsessed with Pokemon again, expect more oneshots (as I'm going to be on holidays soon as well!)

Thanks for reading (I hope it wasn't too mature hahaha 😳)

Miku out! ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀