Bede x Reader [Punch a Rose]

How happy can you be if you were disowned by the one man that loved you?

How happy could you be if you lost a important battle?

How happy are you? If anyone hurt you, I'll punch them.

_______________________________________
"Bede!" A familiar voice to Bede cried, and he turned his head to meet with the one and only champion of Galar, (Y/N). He put his classic Bede face (a frown that he always wears). He wiped away his tears, hoping that they wouldn't find out.

".....Bede?" (Y/N) asked, seeing him wipe his eyes. "I...I'm fine." He stuttered, trying not to bawl in front of the champion. "Did something happen? If someone hurt you I'll punch them!" They pumped their fist up and down, which earnt them a choke of laughter from Bede. Of course, you noticed this and stopped.

"You can't punch someone who has already been defeated." He said, looking away. (Y/N) thought about this, and it clicked. ".....Are you thinking about Chairman Rose again?"

Silence. They started to worry, they didn't mean anything bad by it...they were just wondering. (Y/N) could hear sobbing from the bright boy, and before anything,

He turned with a mad face, tears falling down his cheeks. "HOW COULD I NOT?!" He screamed, taking out his emotions on (Y/N). "Bede...I-"

"HE WAS LIKE A FATHER TO ME. HE TOOK CARE OF ME, HE GAVE ME A POKEMON, A PURPOSE IN LIFE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE AND I HAD IT, UNTIL IT WAS TAKEN AWAY."

"Bede, I didn't mean-"

"WHAT DID YOU MEAN THEN? Why would you ask me that? Of course I'm thinking of him." He started to yell, before lowering his voice. (Y/N) couldn't believe it. They knew that it affected him but they didn't know by how much.

"I'm sorry." They said, looking down to the ground. "I didn't mean to make you upset." They walked up to him and wrapped their arms around him. Bede hugged (Y/N) like no tomorrow. As if you were going to disappear if he let go.

You were his anchor, so he wouldn't drown in his feelings. He always considered you as the first in his life. Even if you two had a....rocky start, you two still became friends. Along with Hop (Although Bede dislikes him, he still considered him as a friend), Marnie (He likes her personality) and Miss Opal (He thinks of her as his own mother).

After he let you go, fists were raised. "I'm going to punch Chairman Rose. Don't try to stop me." You were determined to make Bede happy again, even if it meant punching a old man.

"You're not going to punch him."

"Who's punching who now? I want in Grandma!" A very familiar voice remarked, and Bede sighed. Hop came pounding in, along with Marnie, who seemed to be dragged by him.

All his friends were here, and he wondered how they got here. He then glared at you, and you whistled nervously. He cracked a smile, and patted your head. You smiled under his touch, glad to make him feel better.

"Oh come on! Why does (Y/N) get pats? I want some too!" Hop childishly pouted, and Bede only shrugged. "I'm only a grandma after all. I don't have the energy. Too bad for you."

"What did you say?!" Hop yelled, and the two argued over grandmas and pats. You shook your head in defeat, and stood next to Marnie, who had a box of popcorn in her hands. "Want some?" She asked you, and you took a handful.

This was a classic day in your world, and your eyes met with Bede's, who winked at you. You flushed red, stuffing popcorn into your mouth.

__________________
After (When Bede wasn't around)

You: Hi Chairman Rose!

Rose: Hello (Y/N), I trust you're doing well. I heard that you're the new champion.

You: You did?! That's correct. And now, I'm here to do something.

Rose: I knew you would never visit me otherwise.

You: Yeah...okay. This will hurt you more than me.

Rose: Huh- (Gets straight up punched by the champion of Galar, straight on the nose)

You: That was worth it.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello, this is more of a crap post out of everything, but imagine punching Chairman Rose. I mean he did cause the Darkest Day (AND HURT BEDE HDKBEHEJ)

Thanks for reading this....oneshot.

Miku out!