Raihan x Reader

(Y/N) (L/N) has beaten Gordie/Melony, the rock/ice type gym leader. It was a tough fight, but their pokemon made it through. They walked out of Circhester Stadium, only to find a crowd of people.

They pushed through them, saying excuse me and pardon me. What they found was Raihan, the dragon type gym leader, taking selfies of himself while passing out league cards.

He took notice of them, and smiled with his toothy grin. "Hey (Y/N)! Come over here!" He beckoned, and the crowd parted, with you slowly walking towards him. Although you have won many battles, you were still kind of awkward and shy with many people.

"I want to take a picture with you!" He cried, and you looked around nervously. The girls and boys all looked like they wanted to kill you. Raihan saw your discomfort and placed a shoulder around you.

"It's going to be fun, I promise. Just one is all I want." He said, almost begging you with his eyes. You finally gave in. "Alright..just one." You said, and he cheered.

(This is how I imagine the poses, if you're a boy, just imagine

(This is how I imagine the poses, if you're a boy, just imagine. Credits to the artist!)

He took multiple pictures, and let go of you. "Now doesn't this person look lovely?" He said, and the crowd cheered, with you blushing. "And now, why don't ya come with me?" He asked, taking your hand. You nodded, with him taking a few more photos of himself. Then suddenly, you two were running away, with the crowd in shock.

"Where...where are we going?!" You yelled, as you ran through Circhester. "You'll see!" He yelled, running faster. You were..I guess friends with Raihan. After your first battle, he came up to talk to you, much to the dismay of his fangirls/boys.

You were first in awe, as he was the best gym leader (from what you heard), and as you talked and bonded closer, you started to notice Raihan at your matches, clearly trying to hide but failing miserably. His hoodie...heck his whole look gave him away.

This was one of his many stunts with you. He seemed to enjoy making you embarrassed and flustered. Here, he stopped, and called a flying taxi. Without a word, he picked you up, and jumped onto the Corviknight, who flew immediately.

Of course, you blushed by the sudden action, and was going to question him, but he glanced at you with his toothy grin, and you looked away. Suddenly, you heard a flash, and looked back to see a picture of you and him...with you all blushy?!

"Raihan...why?" You asked, and he smiled. "This one's for me. I like the way you look when you blush." He said abruptly, and you broke into a bigger blush.

"I don't look great when I blush!" You cried, and he laughed, unable to hold it in. "Hey! What's so funny?!" You said, and he started laughing more and more.

"I broke him." You simply said, and smiled. "Hey Raihan? I think you look great when you laugh." You said to him, after he started to wheeze. It was now his turn to blush. You took this chance, and snapped a quick selfie.

"There. Now we're even!" You said, showing him the photo. He smirked. "Is this a challenge?" He asked, and you smiled. "Maybe." You replied. "Who ever wins gets to do what ever they want to the other." He announced, and you smiled.

"Deal."

_____________