Bede x Fem! Reader

This is based off an au by gloomie_desu on Instagram, not mine! Please check it out!

____________

There are many whispers, when (Y/N) and Bede are seen together. "Why are they together?" "Why her?" "Why is she hanging around him?"

In reality, it was Bede hanging around (Y/N). After accidentally finding out his secret one day after school, he has always been with her...I guess to make sure she won't tell anyone?

Flashback~

(Y/N) was walking towards the gym, to put some equipment away before she left. It was after school, but her physical education teacher went up to her and she couldn't say no.

She approached the door, and looked through the glass, to see someone doing gymnastics using a ribbon. She watched in awe, seeing how beautiful he was dancing. She forgot that she still had her hand on the handle, and pushed the door open, making her fall over.

The music abruptly stopped, and the boy was enraged and embarrassed, and ran up to her. "You can't tell any one about this, alright?!" He yelled, and she nodded up and down, thinking about how beautiful he was with the ribbon.

"My grandma got me into gymnastics when I was little...." He said after, calming down a little. "Ok...that's awesome!" She cried, and he blushed again. She quickly put away the supplies. "What's your name?" She asked, and he looked at her in horror.

"You don't know who I am? I am Bede, the best of the best." He introduced, and her mind clicked. "The rich stuck up guy!" She said suddenly and he snapped, "I'm not stuck up!"

She giggled, and checked the time. "Oh no! I have to go, bye Bede!" She yelled, running out the door.

________

The next day, he saw her walking through the corridor, and slammed his hand onto the wall, holding her in place.

"You haven't told anybody...have you?" He kind of nervously said, with him actually liking having a secret between you two. "Of course not. It's our little secret!" She said, blushing.

__________

Since then, he's been hanging out with you. His fangirls, the ones who surrounded him at every touch, were jealous. Bede excused himself, and that's when the fangirls attacked.

"Why are you hanging out with Bede?" One girl said, and she shrugged, "I guess he's my friend?"
The girls went into an uproar, and (Y/N) had trouble. "We have been at Bede's side since the beginning, and you just come in and take him away?!" The girls yelled somehow in sync.

She walked back slowly, only to bump into Bede. It looks like he came back, and he had an angry expression on his face.

"What are you all doing? I thought you were all bigger than that." He said, walking in front of you. "But Bede, she's a poor commoner!" A girl cried, and (Y/N) looked down.

"That's enough. Get out of my sight." He said, glaring down at the crowd of girls. "But we love you!" "No!" "Waaaa!" Their many voices overlapped, and they ran away.

"Are you ok?" He asked, looking down. She looked up, and hugged him. He didn't expect this, and blushed in embarrassment.

"Thanks Bede!" she cried, with a huge smile, and he looked away. "Of course, who wouldn't do that?" He said quickly, trying to regain his composure.

__________