Piers x Fem! Shy! Reader

(Y/N) (L/N) has been very shy and awkward for all her life. Depending on the situation, she would even black out, in order to avoid social contact. She has always loved Pokemon, and she loved to sing, but never in front of anyone.

One of her favourite places was the wild area, because she could be camping with her pokemon and meet new ones. She started singing.

"How fast....."

"I always said that I..."

"Wanted to be the very best."

"Where..am I now?"

"I'm somewhere...."

"Somehow I dreamed..."

"Of my happy new day..."

"Together with my pokemon..."

"We'll fight as one."

"Never give up."

"As long as your dreams are alive...."

"Oooo....ah...Oooo....ah"

She sang wordlessly, her voice filling the area. Her pokemon, who were playing around, stopped and fell to the ground, where they started to drifting to sleep.

"I....just want to...."

"Be...the very...."

"Best...."

And with that final verse, her pokemon fell asleep. She smiled at them, happy that she sang. She suddenly heard clapping from behind her, and she turned quickly to meet blue, piercing eyes.

Now Piers was not one of those stalking, staring people, but while he was out in the wild area, getting some extra training done, he heard this...voice. Once he heard it...that was it. This was the voice. The one.

This voice filled his ears, and he ran, before the voice stopped singing. Now we come back to this moment, and the girl, from what he could see, was shocked, which is understandable...since he just suprised her.

"Hi there. My name is Piers, Gym Leader of Spikemuth." He introduced himself, and she smiled nervously. "I..I'm (Y/N)....a pleasure to meet you." She got out, trying not to run here and now. "I heard your voice, and...it's the one. The one voice. I want you." He said.

"What?!" She said, blushing intensely. Any more and she would break down right here and now. "Not like that! I was wondering if you would come and sing at my concert." He said, blushing sightly.

She shook her head. "I'm...not very good in public places." She said, apologising. "But you sang so well now. What difference does it make?" He said, clearly not getting what she meant.

"I...I'm sorry!" She quickly yelled, throwing her pokeballs in the air, and grabbing her bag. "Wait! Where are you going?!" Piers yelled, as she quickly ran away from him. Her Pokeballs quickly followed her.

_____________
After that encounter, (Y/N) avoided all public places for the rest of the day. She couldn't believe that someone walked up to her and wanted her to sing.

She couldn't sing in front of a crowd...let alone her own family! Piers...isn't he a gym leader? Sitting in her room, her Rotom phone flew out and showed a battle between Piers and a challenger.

"Wow!" She cried, watching how he battled. After the battle, he gave a concert. His voice when he sang...was amazing!

"How shy can you go?"

"How far will you hide?"

"How long will you run away?"

"I'm waiting for you...."