Chapter Ten

"I don't care." I laughed, giving him a smile. "It's not a big deal."

"What's she doing here?" Ashton growled under his breath as he put his drum sticks down.

"She is my girlfriend so could you lose the tone?" Calum snapped.

Ashton rolled his eyes, standing up and looking at Michael.

"What?" Michael asked, taking his guitar strap  off his shoulder.

"Come with me." Ashton muttered.

"Where're we going?"

"To talk to Luke!" He gritted under his teeth. I looked at Calum and shrugged, not knowing what I did, but I assumed that I offended Ashton in some type of way.

"Why is she here Luke? We hate her! Make her leave, or I will!"

"Ashton calm down, it isn't a big deal." I heard Luke murmur.

"How does she even know where you live? Does the freak stalk you or something?"

"Stalk me?" Luke laughed. "She's my friend you idiot! It's fine that she's here, if you're not okay with it you can leave!" I heard Luke yell as he stomped back into the room, followed like a puppy dog by Michael, then by Ashton, who was lighting a cigarette.

"So." He mumbled in a rude tone. "The song was called Voodoo Doll."

"How'd you write it?" Michael asked, rereading his sheet music.

"I was inspired."

"By who?"

"Does it matter Mikey? It's not a big deal."

"Sorry for asking." Michael whispered. "Thanks for putting him in a bad mood Ashton."

"Oh shut up." Ashton yelped.

"Cal, grab your bass, we're going over it again."

I moved out of everyone's way, to a corner with a stool and took my seat, watching as they all set up to replay the song.

"One, two, three, four." Ashton muttered, hitting his drum sticks together.

I smiled as they played their song, I watched Calum as he smiled, bobbing his head to the beat of the music. I was glad that there weren't secrets between us anymore, other than the one of Luke kissing me. But other than that, our relationship was a complete, open book, and I liked it that way. Sooner or later I would have to tell Calum about the kiss, and either way it would tear down our relationship. If I told him now, I think it'd be too early in the relationship for these kinds of problems, but if I wait then it'll probably be worse.

As they finished their song, I applauded them, receiving a glare from Ashton, but continuing my actions to support my boyfriend. I looked at Luke as he stared at the floor, and I swear I saw a tear roll down his cheek and onto the floor. Looking away from him, I smiled at Calum, giving him a huge thumbs up as he readjusted the strings on his bass with a huge cheeky smile.

"Play something else." I suggested, hearing Luke sniffle and nod his head.

"Yeah, we have plenty of songs, we could play any song pretty much." Luke added, fixing his mic. "How about Heartbreak Girl?"

"Really?" Ashton asked. "I'm not too sure about that song Luke. When we played it for your mom, she didn't like it too much."

"What about Gotta Get Out?" Calum beamed, making me assume he helped write that one.

"No." Ashton sighed. "How about Wherever You Are?"

"I wrote that like three years ago." Luke whined. "It's a terrible song."

"I'm sure it's great." I smiled, locking a gaze with Luke, as I quickly looked away.

"Okay." He smiled, looking at the other boys.

I watched Luke as he sang this song. It was very different compared to the other one, since this one was slower, I could really see how much effort and passion Luke was putting into this song. It was kinda adorable seeing his cheeks burn a bright red shade as he held out his notes, hitting each one perfectly. I would've never guessed this bad boy had it in him, to be a softie for that matter. He's always walking around school as if he owns the school, making out with every girl who associates with him, and flirting with just about any of them.

Except me.

See he didn't treat me like all the other girls, no, I was different. I was treated like crap by him for the past three years, I'm not even sure what I did to him, but he's hated me. All I've ever done was glance at him in the hallway, and out of all the girls in our school, he chose me.

And there must have been a reason behind why.

"Charity?" Ashton said loudly. "He asked you a question?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, shaking my head clear of my thoughts.

"Did you like that one?"

"Luke are you crying?" I blurted, ignoring his question.

"Just a little." He mumbled. "I wrote that about an old crush, it's stupid."

"Not to me." I said under my breath, making a mental note to bring that back up in the future, since I didn't know Luke had feelings in the first place.

***
shortshortshort.

sorry this is a short update, but I really have to go to sleep and I promised an update :)) maybe I'll add to it in the future but for now this is all I got