three

George

I got down as fast as I could, along with everyone else that was near us. I watched them walk around for a minute, just trying to intimidate everyone until one finally ran to the cashier, and handed him a bag. The other paced around a little bit, making sure no one moved or did anything they didn't like. He kept pacing around and when the other came closer to him, he gave him a bag and then went and grabbed random items from around the store, throwing them in the bag and walking back to the cashier to grab that bag.

He started to tell but I couldn't even hear it, all I could hear was my heart beating out my chest. The one yelling out instructions walked towards me, but it was more of just in my general direction, not me imperticular. Then one guy did something if never have the guts to do in my life, he stood up. "What the fuck are you doing, get the fuck back down!", The guy held the gun at him, looking serious even through his mask. The man standing took out a gun of his own and pointed it at the man, "drop the bags or you both get bullets through your brains because I know damn well I can get two out before you could even think of getting one." The man in the mask panicked and did the first thing he thought of,and that was to drop the bags and grab the first person he could see.

That person just happened to be me. He grabbed me by me shirt and pulled me in front of him, one arm across my throat, gripping onto my shirt as extra support, and the other with a gun to my head. "If you move I blow your fucking brains out, don't tempt me" he whispered so only I could hear. "You shoot, you're gonna need to shoot through him too, choose your move wisely." The man standing didn't move, all he did was look me in the eye and nodded slowly, trying to show me that I would be safe but I was not fucking believing that. Even though he didn't have the best grip on me, he was still much stronger than I was and I could tell even if I tried to, he could hold me back. And I was not about to risk being shot in the head. Once the gun was all the way down, he used his head to motion for the other guy to grab the bags that were by his side. He wasted no time getting over there and picking them up for him.

"Gently put your gun down and kick it to your right." He obliged, setting it down and kicking it in the only direction where there wasn't a person close by. "Ok, we got the stuff, drop the kid and we can go." He said it quietly, I could barely even hear it. He moved his head and motioned for his buddy to go towards the door, which I can only assume he did so. He backed up slowly, dragging me with him, choking me slightly. His grip loosined around me, and I started to sigh in relief until the brave man raced towards the gun. His grip immediately tightened again and he dragged me out the door, the other opened the door to the van and I was thrown in. The door shut and then the two got in the front seats and sped away.

I'm trapped in a van, being kidnapped with two thief's with guns. Fuck.