Chapter 16

Erens POV

Ring ring.

l grabbed my phone from the bedside table clumsily. I hadnt been getting much sleep lately.

"H-Hello?" I said gruffly.

"Hey Eren." A sweet voice rang through the phone.

I shot up. "A-Armin!?" I exclaimed.

He giggled. "Yup."

"Oh my god!! Armin your awake!! H-How are you, are you o-"

"Calm down Eren!" He laughed. "I need you to do me a favour."

"Y-Yeah anything." I said eagerly.

"I need you to bring my sketchpad and pencils because I like to draw to keep my mind off things. B-But can you please not look at it? Its kind of private."

"S-Sure!! Ill be there as soon as I can." I said.

"Okay, thanks Eren, bye!!"

I got dressed, grabbed Armins stuff and was at the hospital within ten minutes. I rushed to his room and stopped in the doorway to look at his beaming face. Tears sprung in my eyes.

"A-Armin!" I ran to him and hugged him softly, I didnt want to hurt him.

"Eren." He hugged me back, smiling.

"I missed you so much, are you okay?" I asked, giving him his sketchbook and things.

"Oh thanks! Yeah Im alright. Just a little sore and tired."

"What happened?" I asked.

"I dont know, I had a flashback and when I snapped back to reality I was stabbing myself." He sighed.

"What was it?" I asked, grabbing a chair and sitting down next to Armins bef.

"You were in it..." He trailed off.

"But, it was a flashback. We didnt know eachother, right?"

"Well thats what I thought, but I dont know... I was walking through school halls or something and a bunch of kids pushed me down and then I saw you who was looking at me with sadness or something and then a kid pushed you onto me... a-and we kissed." He blushed. "Do you... remember that?"

Suddenly I remembered. It just clicked and popped back into my brain, I actually remembered. I remembered the pity and then...

Connie.

"Eren?" Armin asked.

"I remember everything now... Connie was the one that pushed me... He saw us kiss and thats why I had to tell him everything. Then... Ymir some new kid transferred and took my place in the group... Connie agreed not to tell anyone but one day everyone started laughing at me and ignoring me... So I dropped out of high school." I admitted.

"Id probably hug you if I could move." Armin laughed slightly.

I laughed back. "So in other news, what are you planning to do about the cafe?" I asked.

"Hm..." Armin thought for a second. "Im thinking of selling it because obviously I dont have the money but... You know it wouldnt be bad to own the cafe. It would be pretty cool." He smiled.

"Yeah... I guess we will see." I sighed.

"If I knew where he was I would probably kick Erwins ass though."

I laughed. "You always make me laugh."

He blushed. "Im not bad."

"No your not." I said, leaning into him and placing my lips on his. I could never get over how soft his lips were or how good it tasted. He was just amazing. We pulled away and I stared into his bright blue eyes. "Hey Armin?" I said.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled. "Yes."

"I love you. And... I dont care if its too soon and if you dont feel it back but, Im just saying-" I blurted out.

"I love you too." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

He was almost ready to come out of hospital. Everything was finalised and ready to go but noone was prepared for what happened next.

---

Sorry its short lol, get ready next chapter ur going to want to stab me

im so evil heueheuheue

actually ill just post it now cuz this is short and shit

~Biffleinator