Chapter 25 (LAST)

(Time skip)

Armin POV

I felt something warm and wet graze my cheek.

"E-Eren." I giggled. I opened my eyes and saw Luka standing above me. She was a full grown dog now and was a beautiful dog. Mostly because Eren and I both didnt have a job or anything so we could stay home to groom and look after her. When she saw I woke up she attacked my face with licks. I struggled and laughed, trying to push her away. I finally got her off me and hugged her. "Your an awesome dog." I smiled.

I noticed she was wearing a large red ribbon around her neck with a really proffesional flower looking bow on the side. It was really pretty. She walked to the door and waited for me as I hopped out of bed and grabbed a jumper because holy crap it was freezing.

I followed her down the hall where I was welcomed by the smell of something really good. It was a mixture of different smells, kind of overwhelming my nose with amazingness.

"Oh my god what is that smell." I moaned.

"In here Armin." Eren called. I walked in the kitchen and there was ALOT of food. Chicken, pork, salad, potatoes, everything. There was so much food there it was ridiculous.

"Merry Christmas." Eren smiled, walked up to me and giving me a kiss.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I replied, hugging him.

"Ive got a surprise for you." He said, sitting me down at the dining room table and walking back into the kitchen. "Now, theyre not going to be as good as yours but..." Eren came out of the kitchen holding a plate of crepes.

"Eren!" I gasped.

"They seem familiar dont they." He smiled.

I looked at him with tears. "I cant believe you remembered this."

"Anything with you I remember." Eren ruffled my hair.

"Well so do I." I smirked.

"How so?"

"You wanted to be a rockstar?" I laughed.

"W-What are you talking about? Where did you hear that?" He stammered.

"When you were drunk. Man that was funny." I was still laughing.

"Aw shutup." He mumbled.

"Is it true though?" I asked.

"Well... um..." He rubbed his neck. "I always loved guitar..."

"Well thats a relief." I said, getting up and going to the christmas tree. I picked up a present and carried it over to him.

"Woah, thats for me?" He said looking at the long, wrapped box.

"Open it." I smiled.

He tore off the wrapping paper and placed a hand over his mouth. "Oh my god." He said softly.

I bought him a very nice (and expensive) guitar.

"Did you see what it says?" I giggled.

He picked up the box and admired the guitar through the see through cover.

"Dream on, love Armin." Eren read the engraving I had gotten on the front of the guitar. He looked at me with glassy eyes and gave me a shaky grin.

"Aw dont cry." I pouted.

He embraced me in a massive hug. I hugged back and laughed.

"Im glad you like it."

"I love it." He said and pulled away. "But you werent supposed to make me cry, I was hoping it was going to be the other way round."

"What?" I said.

Then my heart stopped.

Eren got down on one knee.

"Eren." I said with a serious tone. "W-What are you-"

"I kinda suck at speeches so this is probably going to sound really bad and cheesy; but Armin you are the best boyfriend any guy could ask for and Im really glad - and also surprised - that I got to be the guy with you. You dont have to say yes but Im going to be honest here. I love you more than anything else in the world and I want you to be happy. So I was wondering..." He took a box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. "Will you marry me?" He grinned.

By this stage my tears were pouring out. I couldnt believe this was happening.

Y-Yes!!" I choked out, jumping on him and squeezing him tight. "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes!!" I laughed.

"I love you." Eren squeezed me back.

"I love you too." I said, giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. We pulled away and I took the box away from his hand. "Eren, its so beautiful!" I squealed.

"Try it on." He smiled. I slipped it on my finger.

"Its fits perfectly!" I gushed, staring at the ring with awe.

"Im glad you like it."

"I love it." I sighed happily. The tears were still going, Ive never been more happy in my life.

---

"Levi!!" Petra whined.

"What!?" Levi rolled his eyes, looking at his younger sibling.

"I love you." The girl hugged him tightly.

"Ew girl germs." Levi grunted, but hugged his sister back.

I giggled, watching them from the back porch. Eren and I, after getting married, had moved into a new house. It was sad to leave the apartment, and so many memories behind, but we decided we could build new ones. Our house was on a huge land space, making it great for our kids. Yes, we adopted two children, Levi and Petra. Petra was 4 and Levi was one year older at 5. They were both the same height.

"Hey." Eren said from behind me, giving me a kiss on the head and sitting next to me.

"Hey." I replied smiling to myself and looking at the kids who were currently chasing eachother across the yard. Luka was lying next to me, watching them closely. She had grown very fond of Petra and Levi and were very protective of them.

"This is amazing." Eren sighed, also looking in the direction of the children.

"What is?" I asked.

"Just, everything. How we got together, bought a house, got kids and even have the cafe. Despite the past we are going pretty well don't you think?"

I chuckled. "Yeah it is." I said.

And it truly was.

---

PSSSSTTTT

PSSSSSTTTT

ITS THE END

ALSO THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL

IVE GOT SAD PLANS FOR IT

WATCH OUT

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTS AND VOTES ILY ALL AHH

SPECIAL THANKS TO Wallahmelone FOR BEING AMAZING AND FAB AND ALSO TO TheCookieCat FOR COMMENTING ON ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER PLUS THE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE AND INSTAGRAM WHO WERE SO SUPPORTIVE AND AMAZING I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOUU ;~;

And yas I shall go now XD BAI

~Biffleinator