Chapter 15

Eren POV

After Krista ran out I looked at Armin and he looked ghostly.

"A-Armin are you okay?" I asked.

"No no no no." He kept saying over and over, his knees to his chest and head in his hands. Suddenly he jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

"Armin!" I ran after him. He went into the kitchen drawer and rumaged around for something. My heart stopped when he pulled out the knife.

"Im sorry." He said and plunged the knife into his stomach. He fell to the floor and in an instant I was next to him.

"ARMIN!!" I yelled, tears were streaming down my face. Why would he do this, what the fuck was he thinking? I quickly pulled my phone out with trembling hands and called an ambulance.

Everything after that was blurry. The paramedics rushed in and quickly secured him in a stretcher, then put him in the car. I sat next to Armin during the trip to the hospital stroking his hair and telling him everything was going to be okay even though I knew he couldnt hear me. They quickly rushed him inside and told me to wait in the waiting room.

I paced back and forth impatiently.

Was he going to be okay?

What happened?

Was it my fault?

Suddenly a body ran into me.

"E-Eren!!" The person said and looking I saw it was Sasha. She hugged me. "Im so sorry, is he okay??" She said quickly.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Armin, is he okay!?" She asked, looking into my eyes with tears.

"I-I dont know!! And how do you know!?" I choked out, I was uncontrollably crying which wasnt really the best look but I didnt care. I just really hoped he was going to be okay.

"Connie told me." She said, hugging me tighter. "Shh... He'll be okay."

"What?" I pushed her off me. "How does Connie know about this?" I asked.

"I-I dont know-" She began but someone else called me.

"Eren!!" Marco called running into the hospital dragging Jean with him. "We came as soon as we heard, hows-"

"How do you guys know this!?" I yelled slightly.

"Connie." Jean said.

"How does he even-"

"Are you Eren Jaeger?" A doctor approached me.

"Y-Yes I am!" I said a little too quickly.

"This way please." She began walking and I quickly followed motioning the others to stay put. They nodded and started talking to eachother with confused expressions.

"I-Is he okay?" I asked the doctor.

"Um..." She trailed off, turning into a room.

"Whats that supp-" I started but stopped when I saw Armin and several doctors around him. He had tubes in him here and needles there, plus there was blood.

So.

Much.

Blood.

There were several blood soaked bandages on the side and the doctors were trying to bandage him more.

I quickly ran to the end of the bed, tears started to form again.

"I-Is he g-going to be o-okay??" I choked out.