Chapter 17

Eren POV

I went to the hospital first thing that morning. Ever since Armin had been awake I had been there super early every morning. I walked to his room but he wasnt there. I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"U-Um, excuse me." I stopped a nurse who was walking by. "Do you know where the person from this room is?"

"Um..." She walked in and looked at a clipboard sitting the next to the bed. "It says hes still in here until tomorrow... Maybe hes gone on a walk or something?" She said.

"O-Okay thanks." I rushed down the halls. He can walk? Why would he have left? He knows what time I come. Maybe he was forced too. Is he okay?

I bumped into someone, interrupting my thoughts.

"Im sorry." The doctor said, helping me up.

"N-No Im sorry." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You look a bit worried."

"My friend wasnt in his room so Ive gone to look for him."

"Was he relocated?"

"No, a nurse told me he was still supposed to be in the until tomorrow. She told me he might have gone for a walk..."

"Would that happen to be the young man from room 3-B? Armin Arlert I think." The doctor pushed his glasses higher onto his nose.

"Y-Yes!!" I blurted out. "Why whats happened? Where is he? How do you-"

"Woah woah slow down." The doctor said calmly. "Ive been looking for him too. I needed to do a final check on him but I cant seem to find him anywhere."

"Is he missing?!" I gasped.

"Shush." He put a finger on his lips. "At this stage it seems like it, but Im sure he will show up."

"Thanks." I quickly ran past him to the front foyer where Sasha was walking in with Marco and Jean.

"Hey Eren...?" Marco said as I ran past him.

"Hey!" Sasha grabbed my arm.

"Yes! Hi! What!?" I rushed out. I was freaking out.

"Whats wrong?" Jean asked, giving me a weird look.

"Arminsnotheregetoutofmyway!!" I yelled out really quickly. I continued to blabber on but that just resulted in a slap across the face by Sasha.

"Calm the fuck down." She grabbed my shoulder looking me dead in the eyes. "Tell us in English."

"Armin isnt here! He is nowhere to be found and Im freaking out a bit, I need to go find him." I said.

She looked at the others who all exchanged worried glances.

"Ill go check at the cafe." Sasha said.

"I can go to Kristas house." Marco smiled.

"I can have a look around the area if you want." Jean nodded.

"Thank you so much guys. Ill check at home." I sighed with relief.

I looked, everywhere. I kept imagining he would be sitting on the bed with his shining face beaming back at me.

But he just wasnt there.

I called the others and there was no sign of Armin.

I ended up calling the police.

Everyone came to the house.

I began having a panic attack.

Everyone was trying to calm me down.

But it didnt work and before I knew it I was knocked out cold.

---

2 Short chapters published in one day, kinda happy now? XD

~Biffleinator