E I G H T 🧸

"Hoseok I don't know what to do!" He hissed down the phone as Yn was laying on her back on his floor, her legs in the air, her fingers gripping her toes as she rocked side to side with the dog licking her face as she sang loudly.
"TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAAAARRR!"

"Sounds like she's having fun." Hoseok laughed down the phone as he heard Yn in the background. Yoongi had briefly filled him in on the situation, he knew about Yn after the weeks of visits to the nursery.
"Hobi! Dude come on! It's not that simple! I said i'd run her a bath and the next thing I know she's rolling around in my living room in nothing but her pants!" Yoongi groaned and Hoseok burst into fits of laughter on the end of the phone.
"Good luck." Was all he said before hanging up on the older.

"Great..."Yoongi grumbled looking at the phones home screen where Hobi'd cut him off. He placed the phone gently on the kitchen side and walked into the room doing his utmost best not to look at her chest.

She hid that figure well under those dresses...

"Clean thought's Yoongi m'boy. You've got a job to do here." He scolded himself as he cleared his throat.
"Yn? It's time for a bath okay?"
"Piggy back me?" She asked happily sitting up giving him an even better view of her chest.
"Oh Jesus!" He hollered exasperated at the full frontal bare breasts that Yn was carelessly showing off  and he looked at the ceiling as he turned around and bent down. He was pretty damn certain that her caregiver wouldn't piggyback her to the bath, she was just using this opportunity to truly be herself without being scolded for it, and he couldn't blame her. 

"Hop on." His voice holding a smile as Yn squealed and he could hear her padding quickly across the plush carpet and suddenly his back was warm and her chest was squished against his back making his face flush red and he shook his head gently trying to clear his mind. His hands wrapping around her thighs to keep her on his back and her skin was hot and soft against his hands as his fingers slightly dug into the flesh keeping her close to him. Her gentle breaths making his neck hot causing his hairs to stand on end.

He needed to seperate them or this wouldn't end well. 

He quickly got her up the stairs and she slid off his back as they stopped in the bathroom.
"You can bathe yourself right?" He asked hopefully, biting his bottom lip and Yn nodded with a smile.
"I sure can dada!"

He wasn't sure what to say to that so chose to ignore it for now as he told her to hop in the bath and he'd bring something in for her to wear to bed. He rummaged around in his drawers and found some tight fitting sweatpants and a large tshirt that would do for now. He had nothing else anyway so she didn't have a choice. With a shrug he shut the drawer and walked across the landing to the sounds of Yn singing and splashing.

He knocked on the door and opened it a crack, just enough for him to slip his arm in and place the clothes on the towel rack next to the door.
"Clothes are here Kitten. I'm just in my room down the hall."
"Okaaaay!" Yn sang happily as she continued to pretend to swim and he left her too it.

He flopped on the bed and glanced at his watch, it was really getting late now, nearly half ten. He sighed deeply and shut his eyes for what he thought was a moment. The next thing he knew he was hot. Absolutely boiling. He went to roll over and Yn was right there her right arm slung across his chest, her right leg tangled with his, she was clinging to his side like a baby koala.

"Fucks sake." He groaned quietly into the dimly lit room thanks to the moon and the open curtains, Yn had obviously turned the light off when she came in earlier. He tried to prise Yn off of him and he was a little shaken by the voice that left her mouth.

It wasn't her usual little space girly voice, it must be her normal voice, slightly deeper than what he'd previously heard from Yn and it suited her perfectly.
"Please don't move me Yoongi. Just leave me be? Let me stay here with you?..." She muttered and he couldn't help but notice she sounded sad. He nodded with a barely audible 'okay' and slightly turned onto his side to hold her close. She clearly needed to be cuddled right now and he didn't see a problem with making her feel better.