S I X T E E N 🧸⚠️

Yoongi woke up to find a pair of big, bright eyes staring at him.
"Oh geez. Is it morning already?" He groaned throwing his arm over his face to block out the light.

After nearly two months of living with her he was used to the usual routine. She'd always wake up in his bed because she loved to cuddle, big or little. And she was always little when she woke up. As his arm was over his face he felt a dainty soft hand slide across his stomach, a delicate finger tracing his hip bone. His heart jolted in his chest and his dick twitched.

"Kitten? What are you doing?" He mumbled, mentally cursing how aroused he was already. He was a little shocked when the bed dipped and he moved his arm in time to see Yn straddle him.
"Yn..." He warned as he took in her cheeky grin as her hands run up his stomach to his chest, her weight settling on his groin making his hard problem slightly er... Harder.

"Where's my innocent little bubba?" He whined playfully, resting his hands on her hips trying to still her. He couldn't be mad at her. She was just pursuing what she felt was right.
"She's not here. Big Yn has things she wants to do." She grinned and Yoongi felt mixed emotions. Nervous excitement. He knew he couldn't let her take this too far.

Yn slipped her hands down his chest towards the waistband of his sweats, repeating her actions from last night. Enjoying the fact he hadn't stopped her, her heart flipping as she heard him draw in a deep breath. She was nervous and her hand hesitated by the bulge under his bottoms.

Yoongi watched her intently as her gaze eyed his nether regions, he could see her hand shaking ever so slightly. Her gaze met his, it was wanting yet her actions were nervous. He slid his hand down her hip, across her thigh and took her hand in his, meeting her gaze as he placed her dainty hand on his hard member.
"Just rub it gently." He instructed softly, his voice coming out more rasped than he expected at the pleasant feeling of her hot hand on his hard dick.
"L-like this?" She stuttered nervously and he let out a breathy chuckle as she palmed him.
"Yeah. J-just like that." He breathed as Yn started to understand what he liked and began to put a little more pressure on. Her fingers starting to wrap around him, enshrouding his sensitive end tightly in the material of his sweats, after a mere minute a damp patch appeared on his sweats and she instantly touched it.

"Why.. Why's it wet?" She asked in amazement and Yoongi dragged his hands down his face, awestruck and turned on by her innocence. She was just so precious. He chuckled as he bit his lip.
"Because you've made it very excited. I think this would work better out of my trousers, don't you?" He asked, leaving the choice to carry on in her hands.

Yn eagerly nodded as she wrapped her fingers in his waist band and tugged them down, his hard on springing free. She laid her eyes on it and stared for she wasn't sure how long till she heard him chuckle and it dragged her back to reality.
"I-I'm sorry." She quickly apologised placing her hands on her cheeks as she flustered and he grabbed her hands sitting himself up kissing her cheek.

"When you're ready to stop. Just say the word princess." He cooed and nuzzled his nose into her cheek lovingly.
"No! I wanna...carry on... Please." She muttered and he could tell she was nervous but eager. She wanted to feel close to him. He put one hand behind him to support himself as he took her other hand.
"Wrap it around baby." He told and he wrapped his hand over the top of hers and started to move it up and down his shaft showing her what to do causing him to let out a moan.

As soon as he threw his head back and moaned loudly Yn let go.
"I didn't mean to hurt you!" She panicked and he chuckled again. She was so pure.
"It's okay baby. You didn't hurt me, it feels good. Perfect in fact." He praised and she gently wrapped her fingers around and carried on. Her grip and pressure increasing. Powered on by his moans and grunts.
"Oh shit. Princess. Kitten. Baby. Wait." He panted but Yn could tell he was close. She'd quickly learned that his moans getting louder and his breath quickening was a good sign. And boy was he making some good sounds, so Yn decided not to wait as instructed.

"Oooh fuck!" Yoongi grunted loudly as he grabbed her wrist keeping her hand still over his end, both of them watching the come spill between her fingers and drip back onto him.
"Uh.. Woops?" Yn said followed by a giggle meeting his gaze.
"Woops indeed.." He grinned gently as he panted  pulling her hand off, kissing her cheek and telling her to hop in the shower because they had a busy day ahead of them.