T W E N T Y O N E

That night it was a celebration unlike any other. All the boys were there along with the girls from the shop. Yn was finally free and the group couldn't have been happier for her. They all gathered around a makeshift table on the floor and spread out numerous cartons of Chinese food on the rug and everyone began to dig in. 

Jin couldn't squash down the doctor in him. He'd grown really fond of Yn since this all began. 
"Yn? How are you feeling now?" He asked between mouthfuls of food, aiming to be casual and nonchalant with the inquiry. Yoongi watched as Yn chewed and swallowed her food before answering.

"I feel a huge sense of relief, like I'm confident i'll be okay now. It's a bit scary thinking I've got to rebuild my whole life but I've got Yoongi, and you lot as such a good group of friends i'll be able to build myself back up in time. I'll need to find a job and a home first so I don't get under Yoongi's feet anymore!" She chuckled awkwardly and all eyes flew to Yoongi. He looked a bit taken aback.

He laid his plate down and looked at her with his full attention. 
"But you live here, with me. This is your home. You're not under my feet or in my way and you work at the bakery. We'll open you a bank account in your name and i'll be able to pay you a wage plus the hours you've already helped put in at the patisserie. By all means if you want to go you can you're not beholden to anyone anymore Yn, but you're not alone now. You have all of us here." He smiled gesturing to the large group around them. 

Yn looked at them all one by one smiling at her and raising their cans or chopsticks.
Jin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Ellie
Hannah
Namjoon
Taehyung
Jimin
They were all wonderful people and she felt blessed for the first time in her life to have them all with her on such a wondrous day, celebrating with her and being genuinely happy for her release from the abusive relationship she had fallen into. She suddenly burst into tears and Yoongi held her and kissed the top of her head.
"Will you stay with me Yn?" He asked and she nodded her head, face hidden in his chest and there was a loud cheer and clapping as the group watched her agree to stay with Yoongi.

Yoongi
Dada
Saviour
Pastry chef
Perfection.

That what he was to Yn. Perfection, comfort, love. Everything she had ever wanted. 

THE END.