E L E V E N🧸

Yoongi was tired. What was supposed to be a couple of days at best had now turned into a couple of weeks. He needed some sort of fix or routine he couldn't keep this up. It was a day off and he slouched onto the sofa once the evening hit absolutely exhausted. 

He had been in touch with the nursery every day but they told him the same thing. They hadn't heard anything and he could send her to stay there until further notice if he wanted, and Yn always said the same thing. She wanted to stay with him.

He had however learned a lot about Yn in the time she'd been with him for the last two weeks. She was usually always little in the day but turned big in the evening and night. She was now opening up to him a lot, learning to trust him and she'd elaborated a bit about her home life with the lame caregiver earlier that day and it was playing on his mind. 

Yn was always big inside her own room in the caregiver's house, however she was always small outside of it. She was big in his house in the evening because she felt safe, as if she was in her room. Yn hadn't explained any further than that but it didn't take Yoongi much thought to put it together. 

Her room was a safe zone, she was untouchable and could do as she pleased in there. Everywhere else with douchebag caregiver was an uncertainty, anything could happen if he wasn't given the 'respect' he felt he deserved and now Yn felt trapped. She was in little space a lot because she didn't know what else to do, how to survive in the adult world anymore as all that independence had been totally stripped from her when he adopted her under the contract he'd had drawn up. She needed help because she was trapped.

Yoongi sat bolt upright all of a sudden causing big Yn to curse in fright.
"I've got it!" He beamed and Yn raised an eyebrow in confusion as she looked at him.
"Uhh..got what?" 
"Just trust me. I've got a plan but we need to get into your caregiver's house." He mumbled in thought chewing his lip until another idea hit him.

He reached for his phone on the coffee table and typed a message into his phone before locking it with a grin.
"I hope you don't mind, I've invited a few friends over for dinner tonight-" He watched her face drop and posture stiffen and he quickly carried on "-but it's okay! If you wanna be small or big it doesn't matter. You can even hide until you feel ready to come out. It's totally okay sweetheart."

He was taken into a mild state of shock as Yn launched herself across the sofa at him knocking them both over as she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him tightly.
"Thank you. I won't hide though, as long as you keep me safe." She mumbled into his chest and he smiled as he rested a hand on top of her head.
"Always kitten." His voice was gentle as he rubbed the top of her head as she rested her chin on his chest with a little grin, her eyes meeting his making his heart flip. 

A while later there was a knock at the door and Yn shot off the sofa making Yoongi chuckle.
"Chill it's just my friends, wanna answer the door with me?"
"Only if you hold my hand." Yn responded and Yoongi tilted his head.
"Uh..sure. Let's go." He said with a nod holding out his hand for her to take.

The duo answered the door together, Yn standing slightly behind Yoongi as he answered the door and a group of men stood in the small doorway. He quickly tugged her aside and let them all file into the living room, one carrying a huge stack of pizza boxes that made Yn's tummy rumble a little.

Yoongi and Yn were the last ones into the room.
"Yn meet my friends. Jungkook, Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung and you've already met Hobi." He finished with a smile as Hobi waved with a big grin. 
"I-I didn't recognize Hoseok for a second." Yn stuttered a little quietly and Yoongi ruffled her hair playfully, saying the outfit was a big change from his whites he wore at the patisserie, desperate to make her feel better. 

She was trying her hardest, she was in big space and she didn't hide in his room. For this reason, Yoongi wanted to make sure this was a good experience for Yn and didn't want her to feel silly for not recognizing Hobi.