S I X🧸👿

It was a fair few weeks later and Yoongi had been to visit the nursery and volunteer to help out almost every other day. The littles grew to know him well and he knew the routine of the nursery already.

It was another day off and he'd turned up about an hour after nursery started ready to spend the day there. He was walking towards the painting table with Jimin clinging to the hem of his jumper babbling happily and both boys turned around as Yn came bursting through the door.

The teacher of the youngest class that Yn and Jimin were in was called Mrs Kim. She looked up along with Yoongi as the door burst open with Yn in fits of tears, her caregiver yanking her around by her forearm.

Mrs Kim was over in a flash.
"Ah! Sir please be gentle with her!"
"Get this disgrace out of my sight. I'll be back later."
"What time are you collecting today sir?" Mrs Kim asked taking a sobbing Yn into her arms protectively as he let go with a shrug.
"After her behaviour today she'll be lucky if I do." He sneered, straightening out his pristine suit before slamming the door shut on his way out without another word.

"Oh my goodness. Are you okay Yn? What did you do?" Mrs Kim asked, her voice full of concern as she knelt before Yn who took a seat on a chair so she could be checked over. Yoongi didn't want to interfere but Jimin was worried and tugging him in their direction.

"Yn?" Jimin asked letting go of Yoongi's hand and taking one of hers as he welled up.
"Hello ChimChim. Yn's okay, don't cry!" She said brightly forcing a smile for him even though everyone could clearly see she wasn't okay by the way she winced when she moved.

Her lip had a nasty cut on it and she wasn't as pristine and doll like as normal, her hair was a little wild, not it's usual curls and waves, she'd also failed to put a choker on and there were some very clear finger marks across her neck, she was dressed in a powder blue tshirt and dark jeans with baby pink converse on her feet.
"Jesus christ.." Yoongi muttered heading to the sink to get some wet paper towels as Yn's cut lip started to bleed again where'd she'd smiled widely for Jimin to keep him from crying.

He returned and Mrs Kim stood up.
"Do you mind?" She asked gesturing to her spot. "I need to go inform the headmistress."
"Of course." Yoongi nodded as he took her spot in front of Yn who was looking to her right at Jimin. As he went to press the wet paper towel to her lip she flinched violently at his hand coming near her face and screeched.

"Woah! It's okay Kitten!" He called trying to get her attention before she had a meltdown which would set Jimin off, who was currently watching what Yoongi was doing with interest.
"It's to clean up your lip. It's not gonna hurt I promise." His voice holding a pleading tone, he needed to clean the cut.

With eyes holding fear and her body tense with hesitation she clutched Jimin's hand tightly as she nodded and let him clean up her lip.
"So what happened?" Yoongi asked gently as he dabbed the cut, his gaze meeting hers, his expression gentle to see if she'd spill anything.
"Yn no talk." Jimin said from behind the dummy in his mouth and Yoongi exhaled loudly as he stood up.

No luck yet then.

"Well..that's okay Jimin. She can talk whenever she's ready." He smiled brightly as Jimin took his hand and he held his other out to Yn and to his surprise she took it. He walked through the large room to the middle, with a little in each hand and asked them what they'd like to do.

"Soft play." They both said at the same time and giggled at each other and he chuckled.
"Okay, let's wait till Mrs Kim comes back and then we can go upstairs babies." He smiled at Jimin on his right then at Yn on his left and despite what she'd gone through that morning, she smiled back brightly and he felt his heart do a thing that he wasn't sure was a normal function.