Chapter Two:Long Time No See

waiting for about an hour,I hear two people approaching. Chatting away. Must be Gray and Juvia because she's talking in third person and well she does that so it must be her. The footsteps stopped and happy hides between my legs, you can't see him because of my tattered cloak.
    "Gray-Sama someone has broken into our home" I faintly here juvia say and I smile. I quickly make sure he can't see my hair or anything. My scarf is tucked into my cloak so no one can really see it.
    "I can see that, stay behind me" Gray says and he opens the door and I see him walk in, he looks different. He's wearing his regular white coat and black pants. He has a scar from the battle I assume on his chest that's visible.
    "Who are you"
    "Don't be so harsh to an old friend buddy" I say, he looks at me confused. They said I was stupid well I can now disagree and say gray really was the big idiot. Like does he not recognize my voice or did I become a distant memory.
    "Who the hell are you" He's getting angered now, I probably should put a stop to it. I'm going to mess with him for a little long. Happy hangs onto my leg tightly as I already informed him of the plan of what I am going to do.
    Standing up I place a letter on the table and I push past them, Gray made no attempt to stop me, not like he could anyway. Gray was always smart like that, not starting fights with people that he doesn't know if they are friend or foe. It's how he's always been and hasn't changed.
I walk around the outskirts of the town until darkness  fell among the town. I head into town as people are going home. I see men's wife coming to greet them with joy. I hear the children's laughter as their parents come home. It brings a smile to my face. Happy sits on my shoulder. I wait in the shadows for him. Leaning against a brick wall at the entrance of an ally right by the fountain.
    Eventually Gray appears with Juvia. He's looking around and so is she. They both look in the same direction so I sneak up behind them. I get as close as I want.
    "Gray-sama  why did we even come here to meet some stranger who broke into our home?"
    "He seemed familiar" Gray says pushing his hair back. He lets out a deep breath. So he is still the same, always so serious.
    "It's been a long time since I've seen you pal" I say and both of them turn. Grays eyes widen when they see us. Gray pulls me into a hug. Soon I hug juvia after she hugs Happy.
    "What are you doing"
    "What happened to fairy tail"
    "Master disbanded it"
    "Then we'll reopen the guild, that's if you want to join, I'll be in mongolia in a little while, come to the guild if you want but I got other people to see" I say putting my hand into my pocket and walking away until I gray speaks.
    "Who you getting next?"
    "Erza, who else" I say with confidence and a wicked grin and I head out of town leaving the two standing their. I can't bear hearing they thoughts about me getting the guild back. Master always told us to fight for what we believe in, I believe in this. I get on the early train out and I'm going out of town.
    It's not long before I'm entering the capital. This is where it gets tricky. One time when me and Erza came here for a visit, she looked at these housing she said she might buy so she can live here and Magnolia. I start to go in search of her by looking at those five houses that are scattered along the city. The first four are still for sale so the last on is all the way on the other side of the town.
    I really hope that erza is here and maybe a few others because I'd guess they'd be here where a lot of the members met each other. Besides me, I met Master Makarov in the middle of the forest when I was eight years old and had nowhere to go. Soon I met lucy in hargeon.
    It's almost sundown when I get their so we do the same thing with gray. With my hood up ad happy clinging to my leg I knock on the door. I hear the unlocking of the door and their stands Lisanna.
    He hair gotten longer, it's too her shoulders now and it's still white as ever. She hasn't gotten any taller. She hasn't changed that much.
    "Hello? Can I help you" Lissana says generally confused why this person is standing at her door in a pure black cloak. I mean the reason I ask them to meet me at night because I don't want many people to know just yet, not until I get it approved.
    "Can you tell me who lives here?"
    "Yeah me, My older Sister MIra, My brother Elfmna, and our friend Erza and time to time Laxus? May  I ask why?"
    "All of you need to read this letter together" I say handing her the letter and I walk away. I go to the town center where there is a statue of the old queen. I don't remember her but I've heard many things about her. All good things.
    I wait in the shadows for the four to come. I can't believe I've already found six people. I know a bunch of people won't come back but lets get some people back. I'm waiting for the shadows when I hear footsteps. The clashing of armour on the stone. Erza is hear.
    "Lisanna who exactly gave you that letter?" I hear someone say, Mira. I see Mira holding the letter. I wait.
    "A man in a cloak, his voice though, I couldn't put a name to it"  Lisanna say, she's pretty confused just like gray and juvia where. I don't blame them because happy did say my voice has changed slightly.
    "What's with you guys and not recognizing me anymore? I leave for three years and this is what happens." I say  with teasing smile coming out of my hiding place, they all look at me with pure shock . It's not long before Mira as ran up to me and hugged me. Happy is hugging Lisanna. We spend a few minutes just hugging. Mira was the worst. She was balling.
    Mira's different, she's taller and her hair shorter. Erza's armour changed, it's more revealing and holds two swords instead of one. Elfman and laxus look the exact same.
    "What are you doing here" Mira asks through her tears. She's pretty emotional but I guess I don't blame her at all, she is definitely pregnant, it's the energy around her. She isn't showing but I can tell because I can sense the presence from her and the scent is exactly the mixture of her and Laxus. Finally they got together.
    "What happened to fairy tail"
    "Master disbanded it, he moved on and he didn't find any of us to be suitable for the position"
    "I am reopening fairy tail whether he likes it or not" I state and erza smiles at me. Mira's tears stop and elfman is off in his own world saying he's a man. Lisanna stays quite with her head down.
    "That's great natsu, count us in? Did you find anyone else so far?"
    "Well considering I started two days ago, including you guys I've found six people? Meet me in a month where the guild was" I say before leaving. I walk to the the magic council. I have to get the approval to reopen the guild. I also want information on all those people that I'm still missing. Including lucy.