Chapter Sixteen: Announcement

Waking up with Lucy in my arms is the best feeling in the world. She is still sound asleep. Something catches my eye. Wrap around her right hand, right around where he guild mark is, I don't know if it's still there.
    "What happened to your hand" I ask as it's resting in my hand. She has just woken up. She stretches getting closer to me. She is clearly still tired. Before going to sleep she unwraps her hand and goes to sleep.
    My heart stops. Where her guild mark used to lie is now burned. The trace of it is still their Her mark was burned. I push her hair back. I'll have to ask wendy for anything for the burn.
    Slowly lifting my body out of the bed, not to distrude her sleep. Making my way to the bathroom where I undressed and stepped into the shower. Soon hot water is hitting me. I quickly shower before stepping out of the shower.
    I dry my hair and get dressed. I walk out of the bathroom to see lucy shirtless. She's changing. My face turns red and I look away trying not to invade her privacy.
    "I don't mind you looking at me natsu" she says. When I look back at her she picks up one of my shirts and puts it on. She tucks into into her jeans. God she looks beautiful. She even has some of my clothing on and she looks better in it than me. " I gotta go now, I'll see you later"
    "Bye" I say and she comes up to me, she plants a kiss on my cheek. I watch her retreat out of my room. Before my door can close their stood gray with a grin on his face. I know what it just looked like.
    "What you doing here Gray" I ask taking a sip of my water. That idiotic grin is still n his face. Gosh.
    "What was Lucy doing here, so early in the morning, and leaving in your shirt" gray says and I glare at him. He's got a dirty mind, he has an opinion on why she is here that is completely different to the reason she is here.
    "Lucy's rejoining Fairy Tail, along with her team," I say before chugging the rest of my water. Slamming the glass cup onto the counter I grab my jacket and me and grey head out. We catch up with Wendy, Erza, and Juvia who were waiting for us.
    All five of us head to the arena, it's about to start. We get up to the balcony and I lean up against the railing like I normally do.
    "Good Morning everyone! Today before the games we have some announcements!" A person from the magic council says. Everyone claps but not like normal. "Due to some reason, the Roars of Hell have been disqualified and disbanded"
    Cheers return to the crowd. Some confused glances are passed around on the fairytail balcony and in the crowd. They all want to know but they can't.
    "Today is the thirty year mark of the ten wizard saints, all the saints have retired meaning a new era has begun. Let's introduce you to the new Ten Wizard Saints"
    The got cheers out of everyone. I glance a Gramps only to realize he's not wearing her wizard saint jacket anymore. It's replaced with a black jacket.
    "The tenth wizard saint is Sting, the master of Sabertooth"
    "The ninth Wizard saint is Lyon, from Lamia Scale"
    "The Eight Saint is April, a former member of the Roars of hell"
    "The seventh Wizard saint is Arron"
    "The sixth and fifth are the Fredricson Twins"
    "The fourth is Chance, former member of the roars of hell"
    "The third and second are the Delilah Twins"
    "And in first we have the one and only, Lucy heartfilia"
    All ten people are lined up. The crowd goes nuts. Lucy in the first wizard saint. That's crazy. That must be what she meant by I'll find out today. Each one of them received a jacket like gramps used to have. All of them leave the arena. Soon Chance and Lucy walk through the doors for our balcony. People congratulate them. Lucy comes and sits beside me.
    Chance goes and sits with wendy. They are similar in age I guess. Lucy lays her head on my shoulder as the mascot explains the rules of the last and final game. Our team leaves and when I look down, Lucy's fast asleep on my shoulder. I notice her burn is rewrapped. That Alex guy is a terrible man, he put lucy through so much.
~*~
    We ended up winning the games and now everyone is getting ready for the party. All guild members of guilds that participated  are allowed to attend this party. It's really for people not to have hard feelings for anyone. Everyone was once on the roars of hell's team came and got their stamps. Lucy didn't get hers again for some reason.
    I'm getting ready. Lucy's at her hotel getting ready.
    I make it to the place where the party is being held. Flashing lights and people chatting. I'm stopped and this guy asked for a mark. I show him mine. He directs me to the place where everyone is. They have little rooms for every guild for them to hang out with each other.
    Once in the room, I see the team along with mira and laxus. I take a seat and I order a beer. I join in on the ongoing conversation. I wonder how Lucy is getting in. her mark isn't that visible.
    "So Natsu, what's this I hear about lucy leaving your Room early this morning wearing your shirt?" Mira questions and I look at gray glaring at him. He's just cracking up. That little frozen stripper.
    "Nothing, she stayed the night, so what" I say trying to get off the topic.
    "Well if I were you, I would try to keep all the guys off lucy" Levy says, she takes a seat and I look at her. She points at the door. Lucy has just entered the room. She's in leggings and and really low top. Her tattoos are shawn and she looks stunning. Chance is in jeans and a turtle neck.
    Lucy walks over and takes a seat with us. A bandage over her mark. She smiles.
    "Hey guys"
    "So you're joining Fairy Tail"
    "Yep, we already got our marks" Lucy says in a cheerful voice. A conversation is spiked up.
    "Lucy, your hand is turning black" Levy says panic. I look at Lucy's hand. Her non bandaged in is black halfway up her forearm. Soon it begins to disappear.
    "It happens sometimes" Lucy says playing it off like it's nothing. Does Lucy not like being a third blood or something.