Chapter Twelve: Hell will be over Soon

I walk to the alley where Lucy is waiting. She is sitting on the ground. I go and sit right next to her. She smiles at me.
"Lucy, we came up with a plan to save you"
"Really" she says, the hope in her voice brings a smile to my face. I nod to her and she hugs me. "I don't want to know how yet okay, I'm just glad that soon this hell will be over"
"Lucy I gotta tell you something though"
"What?"
"In order for that marking to go away, you need that marking of a dragon slayer or a half dragon"
"What does that mean?" Lucy says looking at me.
"Basically a dragon slayer or a half dragon has to claim you as their mate" I say and realization hits lucy. She looks away for a second before looking at me.
"Your going to have to mark me as your mate than right?" Luy says. What do I say now.
"Only if you allow me to"
"Of course I will, just tell me when" Lucy says hugging me. Does she not understand what that means.
"Lucy, do you understand what that means?"
"Yep, a mate is when someone claims someone as their own, that means I'm going to be yours for the rest of my life" Lucy says.
My heart literally stops when she connects our lips. I freeze. Lucy puts her hand on the back of my neck. I slowly kiss her back causing her to smile.
When she pulls back for air she opens her eyes and looks at me. She doesn't say a word and just stared at me.
"Lucy" I breath and she puts her finger on my mouth and her face is extremely close to mine. Her hot breath is fanning on my face. She brings her lips closer to mine, they are barely touching.
"Please don't talk" she says connecting our lips again. This time the kiss is more passionate. Lucy holds onto my collar and I keep my hands on her waist.
I'm in heaven right now. I've been dreaming of this for years now. I wanted to kiss her for so long and now that I am. I don't ever want to leave her side.
We pull apart for good this time when her bracelet brings making her get up and go. Not a word is said, she just left and I don't blame her. She doesn't want to be late and repeat what happened the other day.
Tomorrow is the fourth day. And then the final day. They shortened the games this year. Normally it's seven days but not this year. So after tomorrow we have a solid two days to prepare for the last competition.
I walk back to the hotel smiling. Unlike last night, I fall asleep as soon as I hit the blankets. Happy is already asleep. He's been hanging with Carla every single day trying to catch up on what's happened over the last few years. Everyone really has been catching up, I hope Laxus does come back because if he left due to his fear of being like his father. Isn't he just as bad as his father than. I mean, Gramps kicked him out of the guild and all, but he deserved it.
Once in my room, I get ready for bed and to my surprise. Happy is already asleep in my bed. He's been staying with Wendy and carla for a little bit. Pulling the covers back, I get into the bed and it's not long before I'm passed out.