Chapter Thirteen: Mark

"Good Morning everyone, today is the fourth day of the games. After today you'll have two days to prepare yourselves for the last battle" The mascot hallors into the mic. Clapping and cheering erupts of the crowd. People tend to get really hyped up for these type of things. I used to but now, all I want is lucy.
Mira smiles at me noticing my frown. Me and Mira have gotten really close over the last few months. We are good friends. I've been helping her with Nora until she can get on her feet again. My wish is that Laxus man up and steps up to the plate. Mira needs someone to help her.
"What you thinking about" mira asks standing next to me, Nora is her little stroller with headphones on. She looks adorable.
"Lucy, I hope this plan works" I say and Mira nods. Lucy can't stay their, that guy is basically trying to destroy this world with Lucy's power, and he could very well do that. Lucy has become a powerhouse over the years, it's not long before she's a wizard saint.
"Today we will be having one on one battles. Eight total battles" ne of the judges says, normally it's four. But I guess they are switching it up today. Gray and erza are back in the games today. Wendy and Juvia were covering for them yesterday due to them being injured.
The first match of the day is Roars of Hell going up against fairy tail. Lucy verses Cassandra. Like every match, the mascot asks both parties if they wish to forfeit.
"like always, take one step back if you wish to forfeit" the mascot says, cassandra stands still but the crowd goes silent when Lucy takes a step back. Lucy turns and walks off the battlefield. Ten pints go to fairy tail putting us on top.
The next battle is Lamia Scale versus Blue Pegasus. The third battle is between Lamia scale and Sabertooth. But the crowd goes silent when the battle is between Roars of hell and Mermaid Heel.
Chance and Millie are both standing in the arena and the mascot goes over the rules once again. But like what Lucy did, Chance forfeits giving ten points to mermaid heel putting them in third and Roars of Hell still in second. What the hell is going on.
When the games end, me and the team are all together walking out. We are the last to leave due to we were discussing the game today and go distracted. When we entered the hall we see the master of the roars of hell very anger. Lucy standing strong in front of Chance who is crying.
"That little brat costed us our victory and so did you, you fucking bitch" even after those hurtfull words, lucy's stance stood strong. I thought she had no control over her body in day time.
"Move Lucy, I'll deal with you later but I gotta deal with the rat first" he says getting in her face and reaches around lucy and tries to grab Chance when Lucy grabs his wrist.
"Over my dead body" Lucy seeths. I see Levy was one step ahead of me and is recording this. Chance sees us. By the look on erza's face. Chance has to get out of their now. She motions for chance to come to us. Chance makes a run for it and comes to me. The master looks at us. Levy put the camera away so he didn't see. Lucy looked so hopeful.
"I'm so scared" Chance says. I kneeled to her level seeing how she is pretty short. She holds onto me.
"I know, it'll be okay" I whisper to her.
"Get out of here fairy scum, this has nothing to do with you" the master says. I see a necklace that has the same symbol as Lucy's demonic marking. That's how he controls her.
"I suggest you leave them alone buddy" Erza says sternly. He scoffs and looks at lucy and whispers something in her ear, he has her collar of her shirt. He let her go leaving.
"Lucy, you okay" we hear, that april girl comes rushing out, they all are scared of him. Lucy slide to the ground. When I look at her, like really look at her. Her face is pale.
Lucy doesn't respond to her. She looks almost dead.
"Master found out that you guys were communicating with her, he weakened his control but by doing that, Lucy hasn't eaten or drunk anything since yesterday morning, she's getting weak" Chance says. I look at levy. I know it's now or I lose the love of my life.
"Chance, your going to come with us okay, Natsu will take care of Lucy for you, she'll be really close" Levy says and April backs away from Lucy and I lift her off the ground. Chance is already gone with them and so is april.
I walk back to my room, it's separate from the two I'm sharing a hotel room with because they are a couple and yeah. I gently place lucy on my bed. I know I Have to mark her. Levy is going to turn the video in and hopefully take that guy down.
I lock my door because this will look really awkward if someone were to walk in on this. Pushing her hair out of her face, I see she is asleep. Her pale skin is evident. Pushing her hair back neatly to expose her neck. Out of instinct I gently graze my teeth over the area. Shivers are sent around her body even if she isn't awake.
Sinking my teeth into her skin. After a minute I pull my teeth out of her, I grab a towel from the bathroom and I clean the blood off her neck. It will take a bit for the scale to appear on her neck.
I tuck her in my bed and I head to see levy. Their stood mason watching the video, when I see the screen. It's of Lucy's room. He shakes his head.
"That's humane, these videos are going to be sent to the chairman" he says before leaving. Levy looks at me, silently asking if it's done and I nod. Chance is hugging herself in levy's extra bed.
I crouch down next to her and she looks at me.
"Lucy is going to be fine Chance, you can rest, she is safe" i say and I smile. She is hugging something. The teddy bear that I gave lucy years ago.
"I can't sleep, I haven't slept on my own in four years natsu" she says, wendy happens to over hear.
"Would you like me to use my magic to put you to sleep?" Wendy asks and Chance nods. Soon she is sound asleep. Levy and Gajeel are sitting at the table. Everyone else left.
"See you guys in the morning"
"Hey natsu" levy pauses, "one day, you'll be a great dad"
I nod not knowing what to really say. I headed back to my room and Lucy is sound asleep. I get into bed like the old days. I fall asleep with a smile on my face knowing Lucy is sleep next to me.