Chapter Seventeen

It's been a few months since the magic games. Four months to be exact. Lucy still won't walk about what happened to her which is understandable. Wendy healed her hand for lucy. Now she doesn't have to wear her bandage.
    "Good Morning Lucy, you good?" I ask as she's pacing the floor of our kitchen. We moved in together last month. Chance also lives here seeing how she's Lucy's kid so why wouldn't she lives here.
    "We got to talk natsu" Lucy says and I give her a confused look. She slowly takes her Wizard saint jacket off. My eyes zero in to her stomach. Her stomach has a little bump. "I'm pregnant"
    My eyes widen. She's pregnant.
    "I was going to tell you sooner, I'm two months along, I was scared natsu that you wouldn't accept this child" Lucy says playing with her bracelet. I smile before walking up to her. I gently rest my hands on her stomach and I reach down connecting our lips.
    "Don't ever be scared to tell things to me Lucy" I say pulling back a little. A smile replaces her frown. She puts her hands on the sides of my head.
    "I love you Natsu"
    "I love you too Lucy" I say pecking her lips.
~*~
    It's been a year, we had a beautiful little girl. We named her Nashi Lucifer Dragneel. We got married last month. Lucy was crowned the queen. Her dad stepped down. Lucy's happy again.
    Eventually Lucy told me what happpened. I knew I couldn't force her to tell me. I'm back to my old self. Everything is going good.

Comment of you'd like a part two.