Chapter 60

A/N:

This is it. The final chapter. The grand finale. Promise me one thing, please comment if you legit cried. If not, comment whatever you feel about this chapter because it'll be the last to hear your opinions on this book!

Thank you, enjoy, and let's get it!

Listen to Ten Nights by MAMAMOO for more feel :)

-

Main P.O.V.

"I came to propose to you, Moon Byul. Would you accept my offer of transferring you out of Korea?"

The boss' question just this afternoon replayed in Moon Byul's head, and she lets out a deep sigh from within her heavy heart. Her eyes wandered around the deserted bus stop that was just nearby a grocery store, but the place was very tranquil and quiet. She definitely chose the right place for a secret meeting.

She looked down to the card in her right hand, wondering if she made the right decision to come.

As she waited, the scene back in Solar's house came flashing by.

"Out of Korea? Why so sudden?"

"Ace Corp is collaborating with another agency in the States, and they have been asking for top agents from our agency to help them get started at certain departments. I will be sending Sandeul, Hyun Woo and Eric, so it would be perfect to send you together. What do you think?"

"Boss, this is too quick... I'm just starting my life again."

"Exactly." He answered softly. "I'm not just sending you there to train people, I've actually found some therapists that can help you recover from your past traumas. They have offered to help for as long as you want."

"I... I don't know, boss. I'll think about it." I sighed. "How long til they leave?"

"One week. More or less."

"What?" I gasped. "That's too fast, boss!"

"The faster the better, Byul. Think about it, no pressure. I'm suggesting you to go because it's better than to hold on to your fears. You need to discover the world and find yourself again. I want what's best for you."

The way his words strike the strings of Moon Byul's heart made her sigh harder.

"What the fck should I do?"

"Moon Byul Yi."

She froze, and a second later she raised her head to see the figure standing not far away from her.

"You came." He pulled down his mouth mask and smiled weakly.

Moon Byul gulped, and nodded without looking at him. "Of course, oppa. I'm quite responsible for what happened to you. I would like to apologize for causing you so much trouble."

"No. I'm the one who should be sorry."

She scrunched her face, sensing this different vibe coming from Min Hyuk as he came closer and finally stood right in front of where she was sitting down. They met gazes for a while, and the guilty spark in Min Hyuk's eyes made Moon Byul slightly uncomfortable.

"What do you mean?" She asked with a hint of fear.

Min Hyuk licked his lips, his eyes wavering. "That photo of us... I actually... It was actually... Gosh, how do I say this? I'm so sorry Byul. I really am."

Just by his unfinished sentences, Moon Byul could already guess what he fully meant.

And she was confused as heck.