0.1

Ellie and Hannah stood outside a classroom and Hannah couldn't help but notice Ellie staring far off into the distance. She had a goofy smile on her face and her eyes sparkled in admiration. Hannah looked behind her shoulder to see Ethan Dolan coming their way. He calmly walked through the long corridor as eyes followed his every movement.

"Ellie, you can't seriously be crushing on a Dolan. They're bad news. Especially Ethan." Hannah whispered to her friend as the Ethan Dolan passed by them in the hallway.

"You don't know that." Ellie said between her teeth as she smiled and waved at Ethan.

He nodded her way in acknowledgement and continued on his way.

"Yes I do. I have reputable sources who have gone out with him who say  he's cold and heartless. He kicks them out the second he's done sleeping with them."

"He's not like that." Ellie said.

"How would you know?" Hannah accusingly asked.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Ethan gently smiled at her.

Placing a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. She stared into his piercing green eyes as he helped her stand up. Breaking eye contact and blushing when his hand grabbed hers to help her get up.

She brushed off any dust she might have gotten when Courtney pushed her to the ground. Wincing slightly at her movements.

"Are you hurt?" Concern lacing Ethan's voice.

"No, she didn't push me that hard. It looks worse than it actually is." She lied.

"I'm glad to hear that. Don't listen to them Ellie. They're just jealous of you."

"I don't, but even if it was true it doesn't matter because it's none of my business. We're only talking because I'm his biology tutor. There's nothing going on between us and there never will be. I don't have a crush on him Hannah. I'm just being friendly." Ellie said.

"Who are you trying to fool? Me or yourself." Hannah said.

She spun around and turned to walk to her next class. Leaving Ellie all alone in the hallway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ethan reached his dorm room only to find a sock hanging on the doorknob.

"Damn it Kyle, go eat your food somewhere else I need to study." Ethan said pounding on the door.

Kyle opened the door swiftly and wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth.

"I'm kinda busy Dolan. Plus since when is studying your first priority?"

"Since the dean threatened to kick me out." Ethan said.

He pushed Kyle aside and walked inside their small room. Well it was relatively small for the 3 men living in there. Especially if 2 out of the 3 occupants were werewolves.

"Ah, so that's why I'm hearing that pesky little rumor that you and Ellie have a thing going on. I thought you'd gone soft on us and fell for a human." Kyle teased.

"Its not like that. She's a sweet girl, but you know there's only one girl I want."

Kyle smirked, "The infamous girl that continues to be unnamed. Your tragic love story becomes you Dolan. It makes you fit right in with all the cliche bad boy stereotypes."

"You know I hate when you say that. Im not a bad boy. I just know what I want. Its not my fault that girls willingly fling themselves at me and expect more than what I'm capable of giving."