1.0

Olivia was the first to wake up. As a vampire she didn't require a lot of sleep, so she was use to waking up hours earlier than Grayson. What she didn't expect was to wake up in a room that wasn't hers. Her groggy state of mind making her forget that they were in New York for a split second. The nosy side of her was curious, so she scanned the room to find out a bit more about Emma.

Beautiful paintings decorated the wall which told her she had some taste. They looked oddly familiar like she has seen the style before somewhere, but she brushed it off. Her eyes then looked at the books on the shelf and how she lacked a television in the room. Now that she thinks about it, Olivia doesn't recall seeing one in the living room either. Before she could finish her investigation, she noticed something was missing. Not something, someone. Where the hell was Ethan?

"Gray." Olivia nudged him.

A loud snore rang through the air.

"Gray." She said a little louder.

'Alright, you gave me no choice.' She muttered in her head.

She reached over and pinched his nose shut. Olivia began to count to 10 and by the time she reached 7 Grayson was already snorting and coughing.

Grayson rubbed his eyes. "What?"

"Ethan's not here." Olivia said.

Grayson fully woke up at this point "What do you mean he's not here!"

He pushed the covers off of him and stood up. Looking at the floor he noticed Ethan's empty spot. He slowly began to panic because if he was being honest he didn't trust Emma. How could he? They had barely met.

He flung the door open, but stopped in his tracks when he got down the hallway. There was giggling and hardy laughter coming from the kitchen. Grayson peaked his head around the corner to see the most domestic scene going on in front of him. Emma was making breakfast and Ethan had his arms around her waist.  His head sitting on top her shoulder and playfully kissing her cheek while she told him to be quite before he woke up everybody else.

He couldn't contain his gasp which promptly caught Ethan and Emma's attention.

Ethan quickly let go of Emma and offered Grayson a sheepish smile.

"You're up." Ethan said.

Grayson nervously fidgeted. "Olivia woke me up. We got worried when we couldn't find you."

"I'm sorry I should've said something earlier before you guys fell asleep. Me and Emma just had a lot to catch up on..." Ethan said.

"Are you hungry. Foods almost ready." Emma said.

Grayson gave Ethan a 'We'll have a talk later' look, "Yeah, I'll go get Olivia." Grayson said.

*********************************************

Grayson was surprised how well they all got along with Emma. She was very funny and easy to get along with. It was a no brainer why Ethan was smitten with her. He didn't bring up what he saw and they made an effort to keep their hands off one another.

"I should wake up Kyle." Emma said once they finished breakfast.

"I don't know. Maybe we should leave him like that. It's so peaceful." Olivia joked.

"Naw, he still owes me $20. Work your magic Emma." Ethan said.

Emma wakes Kyle up by softly murmuring something in his ear.

He groans and rubs his head. Squinting his eyes and adjusting them to the sun rays coming through the window.

"How long have I been out?" He asked.