0.7

"A witch?" Ethan blurted out.

"Well we can't go see a therapist or hypnotist to help us understand what happened that night. A witch will basically help us see anything that Kyle's trauma may be blocking." Grayson said.

"Will he even agree to this? Witches aren't known for helping others unless they gain something out of it." Olivia said.

"It's worth a shot. We don't have a lot of options." Grayson said.

"This might hurt Kyle. If this witch does know how to get into people's minds than I don't expect the procedure to be painless. Olivia said that when she tried it was beyond the surface of you consciousness where compulsions usually work." Ethan said.

" I don't care. I'll do it. I need to get to the bottom of this." Kyle said.

Kyle tried to ask Grayson more questions about the witch, but Grayson proceeded to ignore him like he's been doing for the past few days. Until they find out what's going on he refuses to speak to Kyle. He doesn't want him to think that his actions don't have any consequences. Ethan let the others go ahead of him and he stayed back with Grayson.

"You can't keep punishing Kyle like this Gray." Ethan said.

"Someone needs to." Grayson said.

"We've known him for a long time. You and I both know whatever happened has supernatural intervention written all over it. I just don't want you too look stupid when you realize Kyle isn't the one to blame."

"You trust him that much." Grayson said.

"Of course I do! Don't be an ass Grayson. He's had our back since day one. Don't turn your back on him now." Ethan said.

"Hmm." Grayson grunted.

*          *         *          *           *          *          *          *

"You came here and woke me up before my alarm clock to tell me you need my help to dig into one of your brains, but you won't tell me why." Deon deadpanned.

He proceeded to shut the door on their faces, but Ethan pushed past Grayson and held the door open.

"Please, we'll give you anything." Ethan said.

"Anything?" Deon asked.

Ethan nodded and Deon motioned for them to come in.

"I could get in serious trouble for this if my coven found out. It'll cost you." Deon said.

"Name your price." Ethan said.

"Werewolf fur and werewolf blood is my price." Deon said.

"What's so special about it?" Grayson asked.

"Important ingredients for some potions you don't need to worry about." Deon said.

"If I'm going to give part of my body away I need to know what they will be used for." Ethan growled.

"You're not giving me any answers to my questions. Why should I answers yours. Take it or leave it." Deon said.

"Fine, but you won't get your end of the bargain until you work your magic on Kyle." Ethan said.

"Sit." He ordered Kyle.

"I need you to relax. Open up your mind to me. Vez matus abirtis memorium . Vez matus abirtis memorium." He got louder as he chanted.