0.5

"Dance with me." Olivia purred into Grayson's ear.

They haven't been here for long and she was already tipsy. Even immortality can't improve her weak tolerance for alcohol.

"We can't leave Ethan alone." Grayson whispered back.

"He won't be alone. Kyle will keep him company." Olivia said.

She pulled his arm and dragged him onto the dance floor. Neither noticed Ethan slip away into the forest as they lost themselves in the music.  Swaying and grinding to the  beat without any regard to the people around them. Grayson falling more in love with her with each step.

"Move in with me." Grayson blurted out.

"What?" Olivia spun around.

"Sorry, I don't know why I thought it was the right moment. Just forget about it." Grayson said.

"No! I mean no let's talk about it. This isn't something I can just forget about." Olivia said.

Funny how his proposal quickly sobered her up.

"Let's talk somewhere a little more private." Olivia said as she yanked him away from the party. They stopped when they reached the edge of the forest where the party began.

"I know I won't live long. I'm merely a fraction of a second in your lifetime, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Regardless of how limited our time is. Which is why I think the sooner we start our lives together  the better." Grayson ranted.

"Grayson, I don't know what to say." Olivia said.

"All I ask is that you think about it. You don't have to make a choice right away." Grayson said.

"Don't you think you're exaggerating a little bit. Werewolves may not be immortal, but they do age slower than a regular person. We don't have to rush into anything." Olivia said.

"I know but I-" Olivia cut Grayson off.

"Shhh!" Olivia said roughly.

He opened his mouth again put she placed a hand over his mouth to stop him. Hear ears twitched and her eyes widened.

"Did you hear that." Olivia said frantically looking around.

"Hear what?" Grayson asked.

"Someone screamed. It came from inside the woods." Olivia said.

They looked at each other and Olivia ran. Grayson followed behind her as she sprinted to where she believed the noise came from. As they got closer he could make out 3 figures in the darkness. Ethan stood there horrified. They were shocked to find Kyle standing over a dead girl's body. His deadly fangs were out with blood dripping down them and purple veins protruded around his eyes.

"Kyle what did you do." Grayson frantically said.