Say hi to God (Prologue)

Blood dripped from the side of my crazed smile as my wife looked at me. "A-Al... how could you?" she sputtered. "My dear," I quietly replied, "It is quite simple. I'm the murderer that everyone has feared for years." The look of horror in her eyes delighted me. I kept my smile on my face as I wiped away the blood. I spread my arms and twirled around. "How can you not love this? All of these people deserved to die. My dear, that one over there beat his wife. That woman, the one with our scalpel sticking out of her forehead, she was a prostitute. They were all sinners darling." Tears started to roll down Mary's face. "But... why? Why would you do this? They were people Alastor!" she yelled. I sighed and took a few steps toward her. The fear in her eyes as she stepped back was heartbreaking, but exhilarating. The buzz of voices filled my mind. Telling me she knew too much. Telling me she needed to die. "I am damaged. Far too damaged," I said softly. I cupped her face in the palm of my hand. "Please stand back, darling..." I said, keeping the smile on my face. I walked over to where my hunting rifle was, and picked it up. "You don't know what I can do," I said. I turned to her, and looked at her. "I hope you miss me. But know I worship you!" I said in a comforting voice. Kill her. She has to die. She knows too much. "Oh my God!" Mary whispered. I cocked the gun. "WAIT! Hold on!" she yelled. "I'm sorry Mary," I whispered. "Not this way!" she screamed. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as I watched her cry and beg for her life. I dropped the gun and went to her. "Our love is God..." I said, wiping a tear from her eyes. Kill her! DO IT NOW!! I stood up and picked my rifle off the ground. I pointed the gun at her head. Mary looked at me, tears rolling down her cheeks and a sad smile plastered on her face. "Say hi to God," she said. I fired.

A/N: holy hell on a stick that has to be the cringyest thing I've ever written... Thanks for stopping by! I'll update as much as I can.. Bear with me, I don't write that often so im not much experienced in it lol. Btw, y'all should check out DogsEyeNebula and their story! Man they are such a good writer and I'm honestly jealous. I got my idea from this video: https://youtu.be/xtfeBdtEvek This video is amazing, and this persons art style blows me away! I absolutely love this. Just wanted to give them some credit.. Peace out my little demons!