She doesn't need to know

(The next morning)

Alastors POV:

I woke up in the early hours of the morning. The sun had barely risen, its dark gold rays coming through the leaves and dappling the ground. Thankfully my eyes were red all the time, so nobody would be able to tell I had been crying. I sighed and got up, walking out of the woods.

(Time skip bc reasons)

I arrived back at the hotel and slipped into myroom before anyone could notice me. I looked around the Victorian styled room,and approached the large mirror. I was a mess. My red and black hair was tangled, my suit was dirty, and my face had tear streaks down it. I wiped the water stains from my cheeks, and brushed my hair. I changed, put my smile on and headed downstairs. I headed to the kitchen to make myself a pot of coffee.I'd definitely need it today. I turned my head as I heard footsteps, and saw the one and only Mary. Wonderful.

Marys POV:

Alastor and I stared at each other for a second. "Hello Mary," he said in a cheery voice. How was he this happy in the morning? "Good morning Alastor.What are you doing up so early?" I asked, the tiredness clear in my voice. He swirled his coffee before taking a swig. "I could ask you the same thing," he replied evasively. I sighed and rubbed my temple. "Care to give me some coffee?"I asked. He nodded and turned to make it.

I sat down at the long table and waited for him to bring it to me. A few seconds later, he brought it to me. Itook a sip and realized it was exactly how I liked it. "Hey, Alastor?" I called."Yes?" "How did you know I liked my coffee with milk and sugar?" I asked. He looked at me with a calm expression, but with a fleeting look of panic that lasted only a second. "Well you looked like the kind of person who would like that," he replied coolly. Those were the last words he spoke before taking his coffee and running off. Strange...

I couldn't think about it much because Charlie entered the room. "Hey Mary!" she said in her usual cheerful voice. "Oh," I said distractedly, "Hello Charlie..." She tilted her head as a look of confusion crossed her face. "Something up?" she asked. I sighed and looked up at her. I smiled and said, "Nothing is wrong! I'm just tired..." Charlie gave me the 'I don't believe you' look, but didn't press. "However, I must ask," I started, "What was Alastor's past life like?" She glanced at me and said "Nobody really knows anything about his life. All that we know is that he had a wife, and misses her a lot." So. He had a wife. For some reason that hit me hard. So many questions, so few answers. I'd have to talk to him about it tomorrow.

Alators POV:

Idiot!  Why did I never think to make her coffee as if I didn't know how she liked it! She's going to catch on... the voices whispered. I dropped my smile again. She's going to hate you if she finds out... NO! She won't find out. Mary can't know that I'm her husband from her life. She can't find out that I killed her. I walked into the woods again. A hunt would clear my head... It always quiets the buzz of voices in my head.

I was in the middle of the woods when I heard a twig snap. I turned my head in the direction of the sound, and saw a doe. Primal instincts set in, and I creeped around it. I approached slowly, already able to taste its blood. I stealthily came up behind it and jumped on it. Its strong lean muscles bucked and kicked in a desperate attempt to get me off. Unfortunately for it, I had done this many times before. I clung onto its neck, and used my claw-like nails(I mean come on... them bitches sharp) to pierce its eye and tear open its throat. The kicking became weaker and weaker as its blood flowed from it.Eventually, I got off the deers' back as it started to slump over. I couldn't wait until it was dead... I tore a large strip of meat off its body and ate it.

(time skip bc oof)

My stomach was full, and the voices were silent. But my worries still reared up. I wiped the blood from my mouth as I pondered on what to do. Yes, that's it! I won't tell her, and I'll win her back! She doesn't need to know. Nobody needs to know. I got up, a real smile on my face for a change, and started to head back to the hotel. Time to put a plan into action! This may just work...

A/N: well okay.... idk how to write jack shit lmao.... this was more of a filler chapter than anything. Don't ask why the fuck there are animals in hell... Idfk.... Sorry for making Al baby kill the deer! I have a great idea for later and I'm really excited to write it but it's going to be sooooooo long until I have the chance... Ugh lmao
Peace out my little demons!

(P. S.) ok so I had to go back and fix everything... so much spacing was horrible and my mild OCD wouldn't let that be...